Reviews for A Ham Ham Getaway
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Make a sequel to this story
Multiversity chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
You know what this needs? A sequel. Seriously, it can be just a day-in-the-life kind of thing.

You know,I used to watch this show, when I could, and judging with what little I remember, I'd say this story's style is spot-on with the show's. So, again, write more of it!
Multiversity chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
(sighs) Well, sir or madam, you've done it. What you have here is such a well written story that you got a teenage BOY to favorite a HAMTARO story. That alone is quite the accomplishment.

IcecreamSyndrome chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
This was so cute! Ah, I used to love this show so much during the brief time it was on the air. Anyway, this was a really sweet story, and the ending was perfect! :) Is there a sequil? Because that would be awesome! _ Either way, great job!
NewHxBFan chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
thanks i cant guarantee ill be done the first time i post but thanks for the permission
NewHxBFan chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
thinking of doing a sequel if not can i do a sequel i will wait for the reply because i wont do a sequel without your permission
RAGA chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
I liked it. It was really well written and so much fun to read. :)
mpalmer89 chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Thank you for the story! I always wondered how Laura would react as a hamster and now I know!
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
hazelleaf -ivorystar.conforums chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
u should make a sequal!
Spottedleafstar chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
I like it. i think you should make s sequal where Laura gets turned into a hamster again('cause she wants to...) and when she changes back,(rite before...duh...) she tells the hamhams she is Laura. I say when she changes back, because i like seeing Bijou jealous 4 some odd,apparent reason...

Warrior Spottedleafstar chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
i know that "urd" is from Oh My goddess. I like her in there thogh.
Yaris09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I Just came across this story a while back and this is a good story. Great creatlity. please create a sequal to this story, if possable, Thanks.
Crosser chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
Just as it ends, I think I've fallen in love with this story! Please make anougher, and I can help you if you want, but personally I just have good ideas but can't seem to put them onto paper without makeing it OOC. Hope to see anougher edition, I'll keep posted.
ranma hibiki chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
PLEASE SAY YOUR GOING TO UPDATE THIS FIC! it has so much potential now that laura can talk to the hamhams :D