Reviews for Legacy
RogueAlly chapter 4 . 12/8
Right now I’m a little confused, although I hope further chapters will make everything start to make sense. First, the whole “only one child” thing seems like it’s going to either go away with this generation or the Six Families are about to go down to Three. Unless they do the whole arrange marriage thing and just have each other as lovers on the side eventually?

Second, in this chapter when you refer to the group you say “boys” even when Rosalie and Alice were obviously involved, like when they were getting ice. That and Harvey calling Bella “Andy” earlier in the chapter makes me wonder if this was an original story you adapted into a fanfic. Were all six kids originally boys?
Rose chapter 23 . 4/28/2016
it was an interesting story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Twigirl chapter 22 . 4/25/2015
Lord evert bit of your story, thanks for writing it xx
Twigirl chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
This is great
Twigirl chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
Loving your story and its chracters, well written looking forward to reading on!
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 2/9/2015
this was a fun story, different and engaging thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Congratulations on a unique and entertaining story. I really enjoyed the characters. Also thanks for caring about grammar. Well done!
FireRebel chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
Wow! What a lovely mix of vampire diaries, twilight, gossip girl and just you. (That's how I saw if maybe you drew inspiration from something g else idk) anyways cute story. Coulda been longer but I understand why you felt the need to end it. I do have to say they now have less kids for legacy and each got double power but again I get wantkng to stick to canon pairings. Overall I loved it. I really did.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Wait. What exactly was Emmett's power? Did I just miss it or you didn't write anything about it?
jbarbosa12 chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Very exciting!
jbarbosa12 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Oooh getting really interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
She has definitely lived more than a "comfortable" life, both in New York and in Forks!
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Hey just an fyi, you have a reference to andy in this chapter. Maybe a missed name change?