Reviews for Naruto: A New Song
Whats really bugging me is..
I cant fucking imagine a little red head
Swearing with such a squeaky voice and shit
Sounds adorable if you ask me
Hospitaller1080 chapter 4 . 4/7
Walk with me
Got the chills
Mah gawd
Hospitaller1080 chapter 3 . 4/6
She had to break the mood... -_-
Hospitaller1080 chapter 2 . 4/6
Well
That escaleted quickly
Hospitaller1080 chapter 1 . 4/6
Ahahahha hilarious
Dahajo chapter 16 . 3/15
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY. It is really interesting I would like to see more of it.
Ilireanwri chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
A very good Story. I love it. It has a lot potential and I like how you made Tayuya's past (but I wonder why Tayuya was treated that bad... Hopefully you will explain that in future Chapters)
Do you still continue it? (I hope you do)
I hope I get an answer from you, and I hope to read a new Chapter of this excellent Story in the near future.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Do you still continue this story? Because i really like it. In my opinion there are too few good storys where tayuya isnt one of the hebi-temes goons.
mac10m1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Wow. This story has been riveting so far, and this was an epic battle chapter. I can't wait the see what the future of this story brings! Keep up the excellent work!
Trace Reading chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
I really don't get why everyone portrays Anko as a perpetually violent sociopath. It's an act she puts on to scare chuunin hopefuls, not her default personality. Nobody who relaxes by performing TEA CEREMONY is all that unhinged.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
Try adding some Tayuya Naruto fluff, like a moment during training or when they are trying to sleep or eat or something. It's a good story so far but they haven't had any fluffy moments yet, most of the story was of them establishing a friendship with Tayuya showing only a like for Naruto in a way so she doesn't have to be near or next to someone else with Naruto only shows concern and friendship.

My advice is add some fluff.
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Good chapter, I had this put away to read for a while and finally got to it. You're doing the training fairly well, though Naruto's chosen technique seems a bit too simple.
Goatius chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Loving the story, keep it up!
justsomerealguy chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Damn I was kinda hoping it would be a Naru/Tayu/Sasu team. Just so Tayuya would be forced to work with Duckass...but alas it did not happen. Anyway go Team Hebi!
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
All rodents big and small, fear Tayuya's wrath.