Reviews for The Big Four, Part 1:Black Gold
Akoto3725 chapter 6 . 3/20
Wow! This is amazing!
Every one is so In Character!
And I like the way you portray Rapunzel and Pitch!
Gosh I love them!
And your style of writing is so awesome! You describe everything so well. As I started reading I couldn't stop until I've reached the end! Good job!
Is this story on hiatus? Are you even going to continue this? Or do I have to wait forever until next chapter?
This is so wonderful it would be a shame if you've stopped writing!
JaDe In NighT chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Gonna keep my eye for more updates , last time i remember when i was reading it still was at 2 chapter , its quite intriguing
disneylovern chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Omg please Update soon! I've just starter reading and i need to read more! This is so amazingly well written and I am just inlove with it! Plsssss Update!
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
They met! I'm extremely happy with how that all turned out. I know you said there would be angst soon but honestly this story just makes me really really happy. Reading it comes with a weirdly peaceful feeling as well. You are a wonderful writer
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Your writing is so beatifully poetic and I just adore it. This story is wonderful! So glad I found that YouTube video. This story is somehow relaxing to read too in an odd good way. I quite like it.
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Awesome first chapter! I found the vide for this on YouTube and that's how I found this. I'm so happy I did! It's great!
Lolita Girl55 chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Yeeeeees. Just, so much yes! They actually interacted, I'm so happy. I can't wait to see more!
The Warrior Of Twilight chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
As Pitch had thought: finally! The two see and talk to one another at last. As always this chapter was worth the wait. I look forward to the next one!
Lolita Girl55 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Yes! So amazing! I have been so looking forward to this chapter, what a great way to start the morning. Love how you're incorporating Pitch's back story. Hurray, the beginning of Rapunzel and Pitch's relationship, let the angst commence! Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Warrior Of Twilight chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful! Beautiful as always. I call this an early Christmas present. Brilliant writing, outstanding in-depth, complex plot and perfect understanding of the characters; keep up the great masterpiece work!
Sans's Wife chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Love it continue please
DisneyGirl925 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Wait, what? It's over already? This is really good! Seriously, this is amazing! Awesome plot, good grammar and spelling, and of course the weird-yet-attractive ships. Eleven out of ten!
Black Raven Feather chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
This is a beautiful...do I even want to call it a ship?

To the depths with canon, I will ship this. I saw the video as well. Good job.
Lolita Girl55 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! I have been waiting for this! I squealed like a little girl when I saw it. Love the reunion with Max and Pascal; so cute! Tell me there will be more of Pitch in the next chapter, please? Looking forward to the next update!
The Warrior Of Twilight chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
That was worth the wait. I look forward to the next one too.