Reviews for Too Quick To Draw
Italia19 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
i'm so happy someone is writing about vigilante! there's not enough of anything out there for him
and your cadmus plot line is really interesting too
i can't wait to see where everything goes
afjamerica13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Good! Please continue!
Command8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
only 1 chapter, those are rookie numbers got to pump those numbers up
hi chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
impressive, continue
Dancin'Robot1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
this is fantastic, the story is very well written nd you captured the characters personalities perfectly, i look forward to more
the boss 119 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
be blessed in JESUS' name, good tory but cussing is not nessicary but all in all good
angellanger1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
This is really good so far! I want to read more!
damncowboy chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I really really hope that you haven't abandoned this story! It seems so cool and the plot sounds terrific. I really like how you have hawk girl and vixen flirting with vig! Can't wait to see an update to this story
CasuallyPosting chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Please make more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was a great chapter! I hope Vigilante escapes from Cadmus!
JLGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OMG I love this! Please write more!
P.S its Shayera not Shiera.
vig chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
lovin the story. real cool that your focusing more on the so called b-list characters. just 1 question, is it a vighawkgirl or vigvixen?
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Vigilante is one cool cowboy.
I also loved the flash's background comments on the argument thing. I can't believe everyone was being so mean. Even though it was mind control, it's still really weird for batman to be that mean.
Skyrill-Chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
how the hell did they get a chip on batman? and saying sorry kids every other line detracts from your story if they don like cuss words they'll have tah get over it because sayin things like heroes don't do this or heroes don't do that also detracts from your story and its non-metas, not non-betas. on another not why are you having vixen and "shayera" fight over vigilante? Shayera is how I think its spelled, to me Shiera just looks wrong. and in another place I cant remember where exactly but you put expect instead of except or the other way around, and only the big seven know Bruce is batman so vigilante really would not have any idea about batman's parents.

sorry for dumpin all this on yah but I think it might help your story a little, and besides all of that I think it's really good you have a nice plot base going and eveythin, oh and one more thing could you possibly make a prologue bout the mission they went on from the leagues point of view and Cadmus' point of view it could be really cool, but I don't see why the league would deliberately blow something up, usually they could report it to the government and they would confiscate it, or it would get blown up on accident.

lookin forward to readin the rest of your story

Skyrill-Chan