Reviews for Nani Mokupuni
Jbug47 chapter 2 . 6/21/2018
Another delightful chapter. I love hearing them talk about their pasts! Looking forward to more!
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Great chapter!
remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
ahhhh this is so nice and good and wonderful

rick is so in love omg this is so good

and they shared stories about being in hawaii before. kate when she was 16 and with her parents who were very 'uncool' and oh I felt kind of sad about this :( cause she knows it's okay and all but she still feels bad about how she treated her parents and oh no
and then rick talking about toddler alexis liking pina coladas omg how adorable I love this
also how his mother showed him the city cause money for vactions wasn't there and all oh this was so nice

and I love how they talk about this and just *-*
also Alexis joining them sounds like fun

...and well I did not realise this was incomplete... and I know it's been ... 4 years ... (o.O) but uhm can I get more? cause I need more about this vacation of them. with alexis there and just talking about things aaahhhhh

I feel like maybe I should check if fics are completed before I read them... but then I would have missed these wonderful 2 chapters I just read and that would have been even sadder. cause I am in love.
like wow this is so good okay
they're so good together and I love them on vacation and just hearteyes okay all the hearteyes

and I know it's probably unrealistic but you know if you think about continuing this I am ready to read everything you write

-Anja
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I am in love.
oh my god.
this is so good.
I cannot express how much I love this?
but vacation caskett is so good and wonderful omg
also your descriptions of hawaii and all was so nice I now really want to go there so thanks I guess

also rick being nervous when the plane takes off is such a nice detail omg I never thought about it but I really really like it
and they're just so good together and I am in love with this chapter and possibily this story and just oh wow

Vacation!Caskett is so good and relaxed and amazing and I love vacazon!Caskett omg thank your for letting me realise this

-Anja
rebecca.crymes chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I have loved this - wish you would go back and continue e it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Just found your stories on the Castle FF site. This story is too good...not to finish! So please consider finishing the story. Love Hawaii...and a Caskett fluffy vacation there,is the best!
MaineZoe chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Oh how can you leave this at this point and unfinished? Please start writing this story again!
rebecca.crymes chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Keep going. Also do a story about the night they stayed up all night talking about their previous relationships
finefinegoodgood chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Im loving this...i sure hope you come back to finish it. I want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
It's Jenny being too lazy to log in. I think I know why you weren't keen on this story - I challenge you to feel a little more comfortable ending serious talks earlier, or drawing them out. I think as writers we fall into this pit of wanting to hit a lot of exciting points but in reality conversations shift so quickly and take place over multiple locations, and once we've had one serious one we don't have another one for a while. I think it's a matter of knowing when a conversation has lasted the typical length to when it's uncomfortable. That being said, you have some stellar lines in here - that bit about Castle setting Kbecks free, the whole Hawaii backstory, etc. I think you also bring some interesting prospective as a mother and someone whose been in adult relationships too that's often lacking from fanfiction. (Alright I'm done ranting. ONWARDS! ;) yay!)
totheextraordinarykb chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I don't know why you don't like this story. The flight, in particular, felt true to their characters... the banter, especially, as well as the activities. :)
SeannysMom chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I love the atmosphere of this story. I would have liked to read more. Thank you.
Lexij23 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Between the vacation and the background stories and them just being them. I'm sad to see it was never finished. If you ever decide to pick it back up, know that I will be eager to see what happens next! Very well done!
CastleLover chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoy reading this fanfic. Your story is mesmerizingly good with just the right touches. Not sure if there another chapter forthcoming, but I hope so. Good writing!
Anon Reader chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Great story all around, but I have to give you major kudos for Beckett's Oahu story. You simply nailed her voice.

Every sentence, every beat and pause, I could totally hear and see her telling this story. Fantastic job on that front, and in showing the dynamics and appreciation between Castle, Alexis, Martha and Beckett.