Reviews for Road To Forever
barrelracer93 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
As long as the story is another Renesmee/ Jacob story, I say do whatever you want. When you're happy with what you're writing, your work will reflect it!
Fangirl544 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Please continue this story I read fanfictions almost everyday and I don't want to lose any of them...please keep on with the story how ever way you want it to be.
supernerdy08 chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Maybe Jacob and Ness go somewhere. And Ness tries to kiss Jake or something happened between them.
. 3 - Cc aka supernerdy08
turmy chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
If you are unhappy with the way the stories are going then i am all for you redoing them. They are yours and it's your choice to make you should be happy with your writing style and if others do not like it or the changes you make then they are free to find something else to read.
Personally speaking i will stick with you and i honestly believe the majority of your readers will as well.
Hope this helps
Jessica314 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I vote put this one on haitus (sp?) so that you can return to it another day. It's really well written so far and has a very interesting start so I would be sad to see it really deleted. You're the author so it's your decision but that's my vote :) !
Jessica314 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Hi, just found this story and it looks great! Good writing and a very interesting plot! I wonder what the Volturi are up to. Edward mentioned that Jane had created the vampire, so is she operated rogue, or is this a plan of Aro's?
I like how responsible Jacob is being, though he has to be really excited that their relationship is beginning to change! I'm looking forward to some Edward daddy-angst :) Although hopefully he won't be too hard on Jacob, seeing how responsible he is being.

Keep going!
RainbowMinnieMuffin chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Nice job.i like it how you describe stuff.
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Could be an interesting story, I will be looking out for your next chapter. It will be difficult to hit the right blend, but I think you can do it!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
ooh! what is going to happen? Those evil cliff hangers. Love this chapter though.
LoveForever2179 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
This is really good hope you post more chapters
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh I so hope u write more soon I can't wait!
gragon12 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
estan muy activos los Volturi
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
oh no! Can't have leah die.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
ooh good intro I can;t wait for the next.