Reviews for Broken Glass
Orphan?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
amazers
aliyyahj chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
What song did Cato sing to clove? I really want to know.
caden.goff chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Jett is lucky to be alive
caden.goff chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Clove should have invited Desiree to her house and forced her to tell by black mail and should have used her to spy on Jett

Foxface's name is Finch
caden.goff chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Jett: Clove you can't go please stay
Clove: (throws knife and hits jett) HAHAHA I am going
I am epic
caden.goff chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Why is chapter 19 & 20 the same?
Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Nooo! I am so sad now! I can't believe that this ended all ready! D': I want to go die in a hole now! I must say though that I really liked the ending of this, it made me smile seeing that she stayed and that her and Cato are official. Lastly, I want to thank you, this story has made me smile through a bad time, I went through a rough patch with my best friend Zac, my friend told him that I loved him, and it was really awkward and it made me feel horrible because one of my other friends told him some stuff I said about him and how much I liked him, and it was bad, and you were able to make me smile through it all, thank you so much for the memories of sitting up late at night reading this and chatting with my twin sister about it. Thank you so much. :* 3
Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sad, this was the only Clato story that I have really been into that much, yours is just so good, and I can't believe it is going to end, my eyes watered when I heard that. I just reall hope you write some new stories, because, my friend did something bad to me a few weeks ago, and so I read your story and it took my mind off of it, and this one in particular helps keep my mind off the crappy things in my life, I hope that your next story comes soon.

Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
Yay! Clove got in! I was laughing so hard about the Glimmer not getting in! It was so perfect, there was no other way to describe it, I bet that Glimmer sucks at singing, unlike Clove who is awesome and amazing! I liked the part about them plowing through Jett to, it was halirous, I was laughing so hard! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
This was so intense! Holy crap, I literally felt like I was there, I liked your scream reference by the way. Wow, they all almost died, that was intense, I was actually scared that some one was going to get shot! I am so glad Jett saved the day, and I am so glad that Cato and Marvel didn't do it! What's wrong with Clove? I'm going to read so I can find out.

Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
They are together now! Yay! I am so excited, and they kissed which is so exciting to me! Woo hoo! I have been waiting for this! Can't wait to read the next chapter! I can't believe that Cato and Marvel may have burned down a building! That's insane! I mean, come on, how stupid are they! Did they really do it? I hope not!

Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
So, your most likely watching toddlers and tiaras! Right? I love that show! Just like, I love this story! I don't know why people don't review for you because you so deserve them :) This chapter was fantastic, I really liked how you incorporated Cato into it, and I liked that Clove won of course! Ah, your an amazing writer, keep it up! :P

Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
I loved the cop costumes! I use that for costume ideas all the time, I do it during writings that I don't post. That was very well written, I could never think off a prank, I am not that kind of people and you excuted it perfectly. But I do feel kind of bad for Cato, he seems pretty upset, I did this kind of things to mess with one of my best guy friends and we were both pissed for a like 3 days and were in major fight...any who, this was really good.