Reviews for Absence Isn't Always Better
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 3/28
Amy Tenesa chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
He ran out the door and into the parking lot. He stopped in the middle of the black top, threw his hands up in the air and scream. He fell to his knees but he couldn't feel any pain. All his pain was in that building with her. He put his head in his hands and cried. Not caring that he was in the middle of the parking lot, he just wanted to grieve right then.

Sorry. Just had to add that bit in there. :-) So sad. One minute after he left. And she moved her hand trying to see where he was. He wasn't there. She knew he wouldn't come back and she didn't want to live that way. She gave up.
Goomba chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
UMMMmmm...

Poor Gris, how on Earth is he going to deal with the guilt, I hope you're going to tell us because that was one of the shortest and sweetest fic's I read thus far. How will he live without her?

Thanks

L8R daze Jen
Belthronding chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Greaaaaaaat more depressing stuff but there really is an angst feeling going, y'know, in the vibes baby, yeah. All the numbersmake me stress, great fic Tash.
Karin1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Wow. This was sooo sad, but lovely. Absolutely beautiful. I always love angsty, sad stories, so thanks for giving me this one!

** Karin **
Janine Z chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
OMG! That was so sad! I tend to stick to S/W, but that was very heart-wrenching! Wahhhh! *Sniffle, sniffle*...why did she die? Wahhhhh!
Janine Z chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
10Anonymous01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
*sniffles* Whadda great story. So sad.. so beautiful. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing!