Reviews for Hazing
TheKittenAuthor chapter 1 . 2/23
This. . . Was one of the most erotic things I've ever read. Nicely done. Wonderful setup, and makes my ship all the more stronger.
Nala Sweezer chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This definently would've happened in the movie if it wasn't PG-13
LuckLadenLefty chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
(I suck at this review thing but I figured I'd give it a shot since I like this so much)

I really like the descriptive and engaging way you write and the flow of the story overall, it didn't feel too rushed and at the same time didn't drag on forever. (like I tend to do)

Secondly I really like the way you kept constantly describing Johnny as a cool, collected individual, which made it all the more impactful when he was caught in the throes of lust.

Overall, you did an excellent job sir/madame
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh god, oh god, oh god !
Amazing, i loved it.
It is really well written, alot of details that help us what's going on.
This story is pure genius.
Do more please.
Random chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You really kept to the characters personalities! And also this was very well written!
What I would really love is for you to continue this! I'd love to see the complications between Javier and Johnny! Along with Randy of course!
Please consider it!
TalkToMyYouthCulture chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That was sorta sad...and sorta hot /
Damn me if possessive Johnny isnt totally my thing. Woah nelly
Patchlamb chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh man, I can't believe I actually read a mature fanfic for MU. Not that I regret it, though.

The details are great and I enjoyed imagining the setting. Poor Randall, haha. My favorite bit had to be the possessiveness coming from Johnny towards Randall when Javier tried to but in, lol.

I really liked this fic. c:
sBusu chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Honestly, my favorite part was the beginning paragraphs. It's not that the smut was bad, that was cool too, but you really got me with your first words! Everything is believable, especially Johnny's attitude at the beginning. I only wish I could characterize him as well as you did! I really enjoyed it, and I hope you continue to develop on those two together... too cute.

On an unrelated note, thanks so much for that review! I think I've gotten over my hype for Pokemon... for now, so regular updates commence!
AsianBlackChesire chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great...now I ship Randall and Javier...Thanks for Jandall!
Energy witch chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Interesting one-shot so far...

When they were going up th steps and into the dark room then bounding and blindfolding Randy, for a minute I thought he was going ask "You're not going to tickle torture me?"

Before one of them interrupts, "Are you kidding? That's too childish we're going for something alittle more mature."

But I am going to admit it was a "turn on" at the last part, that is the Johnny/Randy lust session.
DontBeAZombie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love your characterization, especally on Randall, Johnny and even Javier! (Love that bug) I picture him exactly how you played him up, being the smartie of the group (with his books!. Also love the Jav/Randy ship and how both he and Johnny were some what possessive of him.

Your writing is wonderful! I loved the detail and description in your words. Very impressive and well done, I would love to read more from you!