Reviews for Jessie's Girl
Zubes chapter 22 . 8/28
So I know it's been a year and you probably forget about it but I just re read it and I love it so much! It's such a good story and it's so beautifully written :) please come back?
Carol chapter 22 . 1/2
Happy new year :)
I so hope,you'll update soon!
I'm completely into the story. Ther is so much angst,but it's so real..just awesome!
whihumph chapter 22 . 12/3/2015
That was wobderful! I just read it all in one sitting! So much drama but not enough to make me want to take a break from the story. I loved it! I hope you are still out there writing this I can't wait for the resolve, what will happen with Rome and Santana, what will happen in the race? So much ahead I can't wait. Keep up the good work you're awesome and don't let anyone tell you different! You did a great job so far I can't wait!
pinkmatter528 chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Can't wait for an update
Charmaine1414 chapter 22 . 8/25/2015
I love this story, please please continue.
Okay321 chapter 22 . 8/22/2015
Yaayyy, I just saw the update!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
Britt is such a supportive gf. Hoping Roman won't take it to hard on them. And I'm scared for the race. Nice ending to this update, lol
M206 chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
Sweet: She loved this room because it was where she learned how to love.

Cute: I'd miss myself too much."
Blueskkies chapter 22 . 8/15/2015
Intense update, alot going on. And santana must feel so scared, and Britt is the sweetest gf
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2015
Omg thank you so much for updating! Really needed this because I love this story so much its amazing! And thank God that everything is okay between them
rg521 chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
Hope everything went well with your move. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for the next update. I can't wait to see what happens in the race. I hope Britt doesn't have a repeat of her last one.
Glee4ever123 chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
I'm glad that him finding out didn't ruin brittana. I was afraid San would run and that would have sucked. I'm curious as to where u moved.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
Santanas slip up at the end was golden haha
jderic.miller chapter 21 . 8/2/2015