Reviews for Crawling in the Dark
Sraya chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Why oh why does Buffy feel the need to justify everythingbthat happens in her life to Angel ,Xander and all the others that feel like they have a say in her life...And when does Angel feel he is the ultimate authority on Spike ...I mean he only spent the first twenty years with him he spent the next one hundred years on his own eating rats in a gutter...He ( Angel ) really annoys me... love the story
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Xander's the Zeppo, not the Zippo.
spike'smate chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
good story
FFLjm12 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Very sad ending but you did a wonderful treatment for her sacrifice and parting from this world.
FFLjm12 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
WOW - great surprise with OZ - knew Willow was going to end up being trouble at some time and some way. Enjoying your series very much.
Aaerial15 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Holy Crap that Was Awesome! Great Job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
nice
commando666 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Aww
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 4/9/2010
Wow that was a great story but so sad.
Angellia chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Wow, I was not expecting that ending, although I loved it...so angsty :s

I'm absolutely loving this series, can't wait to get onto the next installment
michelle chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Please please tell me she tell me she somehow comes back to life
CorruptedKoneko chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
AH! You confuse me so badly! I'm having a spaz attack now, thanks. What the helkle is Oz-? And why is he stripping powewr from Willow? He's not is he? It's Travers and Marie's double-crossing! No, idk. You are so confusing me.

Anyways, awesome fics. I've read Weathered and Murphey's Law as well, but am just now finally submitting a review because I was too caught up in the story. But REALLY awesome.
Nicki-boo chapter 13 . 9/3/2003
:~( that was so sad! You have no idea how glad I am that I'm reading this after it's all finished! It does have a happy ending? Right?
Nicki-boo chapter 11 . 9/3/2003
I think the name you're looking for is Zeppo- zippo is a kind of lighter. :~)
cori chapter 13 . 7/30/2003
i love this series!this one was so sad though!