Reviews for Miraculous Weapons
Mckenzie chapter 5 . 7/28
Can I say something. This isn't to criticize, this is just seeing if you agree with my thoughts. Don't you think Sei-chan is not living up to his character. I know that A. Titans are appearing so it must be a weird experience for them and all. But however, just like Kuroko, Kagami, Kise and etc who are still themselves, I feel like Akahsi should also be. I have personally always had this idea that if Akashi, Rivai, Meruem and Feitan from Hunter x Hunter met, it would be minor chaos for some time before they come to some understanding. But never can I imagine Akashi being so obedient, even if the world is bout to end. No he doesn't have to make problems while they where still almost bout to die but by now, that they had the chance to collect themselves, I feel that there should be some battle of superiority, dominance, absoluteness, tension thing. Like yes the GoM will listen to Rivai too, but they obey Akashi always. I feel he should be possessive over his place of power while still accepting Rivais training or something along that lines. For the obvious reasons. For example like how people like him agree to ludicrous things like arranged marriages, For the sake of being smart or such and such. But when it comes down to Rivais bad personality, and how he treats people, and Akashis bad personality, and how he treats people, something has got to give. He just isn't acting much like the Seijurou I know. This is just my opinion. Other than that honestly I am really enjoying this story. I like the humor, and part from Akashi and maybe Mikasa, you literally have them all in character, you capture them all very well. I am excited and impressed at this. You are doing well Ps. I am spoiled by how previous stories I read by fan fiction writer named readerofasaph capture Sei-chan so well...But Sei-chan is a difficult character, I know that not everyone can do that...they are 1 in a million.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
I love this story! Update please! *q*
tulasimpg chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was really good. And when Akashi saw Eren Approaching, I immediately questioned if Akashi had his scissors, and then he just threw his Scissors at Eren. Just Classic.
Lol chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
lol. Amazing discovery Kuroko U are now taler then Levi and Akashi
The Drifter chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
I must say, I love this fanfic. The way you write everything has me wanting more...and I want another chapter...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
I think this can develop into a great story! .
I O N A chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
BEAUTIFULLLL! Keep writing, or else...tbh i dont even know "or else" what..but just keep writing, i love the concept. BTW, my actual writing is a lot better than this. :p
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Yayyyyyyyyyyy, awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter, btw have fun writing!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
I want to read more. I liked Levi's awesomeness, and Levi-Eren's closeness. Update please.
EminaRukiax chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This is quite interesting. Nice fanfic! Eren being like a cute puppy to Levi is so... Cute? Lol! Hope to read the next chapter sooner! :)
Orange Cheetah chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
An awesome crossover between two of my favourite animes! Thank you! Update soon :D
Nythtak chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I'm glad you updated again - I thought this story had been abandoned, which would be sad since I enjoy reading it and I'm curious about what's going to happen next.

I'm not sure what colour Levi 's eyes are, maybe the wiki will tell you? If not dark green seems to be right I think.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hope you update soon :)
Hananoai chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
OMG AKASHI AND LEVI! THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME SEIYUU! So far I can tell this will be a very interesting fanfic! GOM and survey corps vs titans.
Nanodayo chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Please make more! I really like this story
Rashelle chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
You should update, I love this story!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »