Reviews for Miraculous Weapons
Lol chapter 1 . 5/4
lol. Amazing discovery Kuroko U are now taler then Levi and Akashi
The Drifter chapter 5 . 3/29
I must say, I love this fanfic. The way you write everything has me wanting more...and I want another chapter...
I think this can develop into a great story! .
I O N A chapter 5 . 1/31
BEAUTIFULLLL! Keep writing, or else...tbh i dont even know "or else" what..but just keep writing, i love the concept. BTW, my actual writing is a lot better than this. :p
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Yayyyyyyyyyyy, awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter, btw have fun writing!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
I want to read more. I liked Levi's awesomeness, and Levi-Eren's closeness. Update please.
EminaRukiax chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This is quite interesting. Nice fanfic! Eren being like a cute puppy to Levi is so... Cute? Lol! Hope to read the next chapter sooner! :)
Orange Cheetah chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
An awesome crossover between two of my favourite animes! Thank you! Update soon :D
Nythtak chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I'm glad you updated again - I thought this story had been abandoned, which would be sad since I enjoy reading it and I'm curious about what's going to happen next.

I'm not sure what colour Levi 's eyes are, maybe the wiki will tell you? If not dark green seems to be right I think.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hope you update soon :)
Hananoai chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
OMG AKASHI AND LEVI! THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME SEIYUU! So far I can tell this will be a very interesting fanfic! GOM and survey corps vs titans.
Nanodayo chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Please make more! I really like this story
Rashelle chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
You should update, I love this story!
Shinome Akira chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
More please!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Well, there's still hope that you'd continue this. *grins* I guess we'll have to wait.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
So far, so good. My only concern is the possibility that you'd make them over-powered. Stronger than the 'humanity's strongest,' not being biased but it's the experience. Well, I don't know what will happen, it's your story, but I'm eager to know what will happen next. *grins*
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »