Reviews for Laslow's Loons
GottyKoby chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks Lazlow deserves more attention! I LOVE HIM FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! There are even times I squeal like a fangirl when I listen to him on Chatterbox! (but only when I'm REALLY hyper)LETS START A LAZLOW CLUB! In fact, I think I'll do that right now! Come on Lazlow. *has him tied and gagged.*

Lazlow: *muffled* Help!
Arcane Chemicalfox chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
excelent five star story which uses GTA3 as a source of writing. brilliant. *
Miles Tails Prower 10-2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Great fic! Chatterbox is my favourite radio station on GTA3! I was going to write one about Lazlow until I read this. Werid callers Lazlow gets, don't you think?

AnvilBlue chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
you should have put in the one with the pimp who is asking about how ugly his wife is. Great FIC HILARIOUS!
Dragannia chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Joe Dirt chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Great story!

And it's Lazlow. He runs a recording studio in Long Island :)
pureVENOM chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
YES! I've been waiting for someone to write a Lazlow fic! THANK YOU! It's pretty nice. He's done a good job with his family, no?

Hey, add another chapter, alright? Oy, we need more callers. Um, how about using some of the old callers to call again in your fic- like the guy who talks about KILLER BEES. Like, "KILLER BEES, Lazlow! They're almost here! THEY'RE AGH! MY EPIDERMIS!" You know, something, I have no humor skills.

Well, bye!
alphaandomega37 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I liked your interpretation of Lazlows point of view on life and how he thought these things out, I just wish it would have kept on going. I liked the ending too, bliss and stuff. Cool stuff.
Droobles chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
LOL, that was pretty good! I love Chatterbox, Lazlow rules. Oh yeah, keep up the great work.

O kupo!
Tulse Luper chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Very nice. I liked it a lot. I commend you for writing a Lazlow fic that people actually read. As you can see, you spelt Lazlow wrong. It's in the GTA3 manual, but that's okay.
O ho ho.funny chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
nice you had even one less authors note,I would have given it ten out of spelled Laslo wrong.I pity the foo
CSSLZT13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I wanted more stuff from Chatterbox anyway...

Oh yeah! Am I the only one who thinks that the people behind GTA3 got the idea of Aeris Running Shoes from Final Fantasy VII? Maybe it's a tribute or something...
Kuwabara Shizuru chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
This fic rules! It's about time I see some Laslow fics on here, since he is now the ONLY reason I even have the volume up in GTA3! I give your story a 10 out of 10! Great job dude!
AAAwrestlestreetAAA chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Nice fic, You must be a pretty deep person to think about what goes on in Laslows mind like that, lol. Personally, I would be wondering what went through the head of that Flashback woman, or the Double Cleff guy :-)
BlackExodus chapter 1 . 9/12/2002

I love listening to Chatterbox in GTA3! lol.

Keep up the good work.