Reviews for The Boy in the Park
Rangle chapter 1 . 6/3
Another angst filled story. Passed.
TheCatThatCameBack chapter 17 . 5/22
NO LITTLE GIRLS, BIG BROTHERS ARE NOT FOR LEWD.
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 42 . 4/6
Sasuke was going to pay.
DATTEBAYO.
Good job!
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 31 . 4/6
AAAAANNNNNNNND We learned his name. I was wondering if it would be introduced at the very end.
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 17 . 4/6
*When you realize that you still don't know his name*
Umm... Is his name literally Haruno Aniki?
booklover41 chapter 29 . 4/3
You read the make a wish Harry Potter Fanfiction and it's sequal
PurpleKetloom chapter 78 . 3/19
Yaaaaas that was corny and lame and cute and adorable and amazing! 3
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 21 . 3/8
Ha! so good!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! This has totally become a crack fic...oh well! Still love it!
He's gathering a harem... *sweatdrop* imagine Ino, Tenten (although I can't see what she'd be attracted to beyond him being 100% normal...different interests), etc all starting up stalker tendencies... it wouldn't be the Konoha 11, it'd be the new OC Fanclub!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 3 . 2/4
"...he shrugged, and said his name."

Okay, Mister, you've got a really pretty name, y'know.
Skipped to the last chapter, I didn't even bother reading half of your fanfic. Needs work and it's to uncomfortable to read. I thought it would be one of those serious femNarukoxOC (Shinku) fanfics but it's not; and it totally disapointed me. Also, Sakura, Naruko and Hinata acted like a total fangirl from what I could tell from reading (skim reading) half of your fanfic your fanfic. Also the other woman (i.e. Shizune) flirting with Shinku I felt like they were being sluts/whores just looking for causal s*x.
I thought it was just going to be a NarukoxShinku fanfic...but then you've started adding others girls who has a crush on him and it just got too 'blergh' for me that I've been mostly skipping your fanfic. And, now at chapter 57, I feel like I just wasted my time trying to read this...so I quit. I'm finished. Can't be bothered reading this.

I mean it's not bad but it's just...hmm...I don't like it.
EMIYA KURO chapter 32 . 1/11
My whole life was unlimited blade works
Guest chapter 78 . 12/27/2016
This was a great story...
But the end pairing was not ok. Your premise for the Harem was also very uncomfortable. Even though all of his "friends" were ninjas, he was harassed and taken advantage of by all of them. None of your "Fluff" moments seemed fluffy to me, more like harassment (except the childish moments). The Bro-con and Sis-Con (barely missed on a technicality, also GUARDIANSHIP) was so uncomfortable.
But otherwise your OC was very interesting. Probably the only likeable character in the story. I wish you had him react better to Naruto's horrid prank.
Also no matter what, Hinata, Sakura and Naruto acted like kids with infatuations. They were immature fangirls for the entire fic. Naruto as Nazuma was right, it was horrible that he had let things go for as long as he had. This really seemed like P0rn servicing than anything else.

But still, if this genre is up your alley, this story makes a good read. No matter my complaints, it was compelling enough to finish