Reviews for The Boy in the Park
DepressedNinja75 chapter 78 . 9/7
Ahh, my second time reading this fanfiction, love it with the exception of some things like Sakura's and Hinata's creepy habits getting tiring sometimes. Probably my number one favorite naruto fanfiction, really love the idea of a civillian's life in naruto, would be interesting if someone did the same thing but for a person that got the same injuries as Lee a few years back and was forced to retire as a shinobi.
It is rare to see a good oc fic but you did great I read it all in a day your fic captured my attention for 8 hours props to you I am saddened by the end but happy to read another of your fic
Overall I give this fic a 9/10 and I hope your other pics are as good as this one! ;-)
Guestinator chapter 26 . 8/4
Ah okay. He is a utter coward and takes abuse, got it. Sure, whatever.
Guestinator chapter 25 . 8/4
One thousand dollars nothing happens here as well. Cause injuries are funny and no wrong comes from harming others physically or mentally. That is what you have shown so far.

I don't care if you abandoned this story in utter shame this still needs to be said. If anything happens now you are a massive hypocrite with no understanding of how people actually work.

Now you might just be going the pure anime/manga route of stupidity. The problem is you have other things that are to real life. Picking and choosing like this? Is pretty meh at best.
Guestinator chapter 23 . 8/4
Is this supposed to be amusing? Being threatened by shinobi that are torture specialists? Being restricted from movements, kidnapped, psychologically tortured? Nothing happens as ha-ha it is all in good fun?

What the fuck is wrong you with and people that find that amusing?
jagen heie chapter 78 . 7/29
this was great.
Rusticsoldier chapter 78 . 7/17
I was hoping you would end this as a harem story
The Fallen Fox chapter 78 . 7/14
Hi. I dont know that if you will check this review 5 years after posting the last chapter but i have to say this iloved your story very much. The concept was so fresh and unique i am cursing my self even now for not reading this before. Thank you...
I love this,story so much. This story is so fluffy I'm gonna die!
Zirna chapter 78 . 6/19
Brilliant story
Chibi Mimikyu chapter 78 . 6/21
nice n fluffy, nice n fluffy. now time to read the rest of your heart-wrenching angst at 3:23 AM
Chibi Mimikyu chapter 59 . 6/21
press f for canon power levels
Chibi Mimikyu chapter 31 . 6/21
31 chapters and we get a name lol
Quilon chapter 78 . 6/3
10/10 for fluff. Made my day instantly better, and this is like the third time I've read this
MrKeyFox chapter 45 . 6/2
Tell her who her parents are. Ladies and gentlemen shadenight is an idiot but we know that already. Seriously you could have said anything better than that.