Reviews for A choice made
runner chapter 1 . 7/18
You know, when you read the entire line in the summary, it reads like , " A choice made by Kryalla Orchid is a heart broken"
LamontCranston1066 chapter 33 . 5/16
You did a wonderful job. Dick, Star, and Babs were all wonderfully written idiots whom I wanted to choke for making stupid decisions and wasting precious time.
LamontCranston1066 chapter 15 . 5/16
Begging, Dick? Really?
LamontCranston1066 chapter 8 . 5/16
Really Babs? Let's Just Be Friends?

THAT'S what you're going with.

Dick, you can have damn near any woman you want.

Babs wants space? Give he so much space she thinks she's Neil Armstrong.
Oh my GOD! Pls pls I'm begging u !Continue the story!this is officially the saddest tt story and it will be a waste if u Don continue it!Thx for the story!
Please please I'm BEGGING On MY KNEES! Please continue this story because this is the best Titan story EVER and I've been crying for days after the ending and I can't stop!Make it a happy ending PLEASE!
Cali-bound chapter 29 . 1/28
This story makes my days. I don't know how many times I have read this, but it is definitely upwards of ten. It is not only the best of your works, in my opinion, but probably one of the best pieces of literature that I have ever read. And I don't say that to sound pretentious or kiss-assy, but this story has a special place in my heart. I had never cried at books or movies before, prior to reading this. This is one of two stories that I have ever read that is capable of bringing tears to my eyes. And not just a few escapees, but an onslaught of tears and sobs. Even reading it so many times, and knowing what is going to happen, I can't help it. It's just so wonderful. This chapter right here is actually one of my favorite. I know a lot of people don't like to read this kind of stuff, but I think Starfire's death just makes this story more unpredictable and ingenious. From this chapter on, I cry and cry until I reach the end. And I love every second of it. I think you have fabricated a wonderful universe with amazing characters, and for that, I thank you.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STILL WRITE STORIES I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AHHHHHHH! THE HEARTBREAK /3 :'( IT HURTSSS
bluemonkeypie66 chapter 33 . 10/10/2015
I loved this story so much and usually when I read particularly sad stories I don't cry but right when dock said you ready NightStar I lost it.
oops chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
I feel bad fot star having to go through that and babs yellijng did noy help
derp chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
I feel bad fi
Guest chapter 32 . 8/28/2015
Jinx is the mom I hope.
guest Gueat chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
Oh my x'hal, this made my cry and i cries even more when you said no sequel but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this was SUCH a good story i don't think i've read anything better than this, but there were a few grammar mistakes, but they were really rare
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 30 . 7/30/2014
Forced tragedy, but I suppose it's better than sappy perfection.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
So much tell, it's rather numbing. But, it's compact, which is nice.