Reviews for Duet
Loved this!
Nefest chapter 1 . 2/10
Omg, I love the fanfic, thanks for it, in the actuality i playing India on RP (in spanish) and i have a wonderful idea about your work. I share it whit my partner 3

I would like, if it were possible to translate your story in the future
AliceLight1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is a pretty good fic, specialy written for the Stoker fandom.
TeacupHeart chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very well done!
Georgia chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow this was one seriously hot fanfiction! I absolutely loved it so please write some follow up one shots !
StokerFan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
that was a great one shot! Fantastic!
nintend0fr33k chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Just... yes. Yes. Thank you for this. I'm seeing a distinct lack in Stoker fiction. This saddens me. I can't wait to make an AO3 account and read the uncut version. I'm sure I'll die a little, all over again. 3
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love it.
Poop chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I loved this so much! Great job! :)
Aguna chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Great One-Shot :)
I have to agree, the movie was great :)
Aisu-c0de chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I know how you feel ._. *wrote one due to the same reason*
Anyways, this was great, although...err, I didn't notice the explicitness warning... *not used in reading rate M stories*

Write more!
Monkog chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Sending some love, then ;). Love it! More, more , more!
Young Chica chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I just saw this movie earlier this morning and am surprised that there is hardly any fanfiction out there! Love this entry though, the piano scene was very...ahem...poetic to say nicely ;)
I plan on writing some FF of this movie myself. I wouldn't say I would want more movies like this but I do like this movie as it is unique to itself and I like unique/twisted/different movie plots.
MadLioness chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Beautiful oneshot. A few grammar errors here and there but otherwise, excellent work. thank you for writing this. I was intrigued with the movie, so I checked it out first by watching it via streaming. I'm looking forward to more works like this.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So I came across this one-shot purely for the same reasons you wrote it. Wonderfully done.