Reviews for The Sword in the Stone, and The King and his Sorcerer
Angel-Jin chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Is there anything that you've written that I haven't fallen in love with?
elin chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I adore you stories, you have an alluring way to write that draws me in. You twist your stories in a way that do not make them overly cliche, and you put logical and well thought thru turns to problems, that I simply love.
momocolady chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
good story
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
More please?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Nice. Great writing. If only that had happened.
heidi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
just perfect, a lovely story and a couple excellent, congratulations. but please give below, you left me wanting more, more especially Merthur.
chele the original chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
brilliant
StoryTagger2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You know...I'm pretty sure Merlin is going to kick Mordred's butt should he even lay a finger on Arthur. I'm talking a bolt of lightning from the heavens in imitation of Kakashi's thousand years of pain technique.
The View From Up Here chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aw!
65ashben chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
The chapter was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awww. I like your version more!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
(smiles like a lunatic at the screen) This is wonderful! I'm so happy for them and I'm also very happy that this story is, hopefully, going to be continued as their was no 'Complete' (dances). This is REALLY fantastic and I'm so excited for the next chapter.
Lady Squish chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow. So you're on a Merlin kick? lol Well, I'm loving it! I can't wait to see more of this or of your Merlin/Gwaine fic. : )
Mediatrix chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Can you remember to tag your slash stories as slash? For those of us who don't read it?