Reviews for Moments In Time - Part 4, Season 7
madcloisfan chapter 47 . 7/30
Loved it
Love moments in time... Starting reading from the first story when you updated the latest one earlier this month. I'm hooked... Please pretty please complete the series. They're brilliant
NCISFan2000 chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I know this story is a few years old now, but I just had to post something - it's got me totally hooked. I sat down last night with part one at about 6pm and next time I looked at the clock it was half past 1 and I was up to part 4... I love the direction you've taken the story, and giving tony and ziva a new group of friends has really made this feel like something fresh and new and different to every other tiva fic out there. And I've totally fallen in love with their little family group. Actually reminds me a lot of my group of church friends, and what we might be like in a couple of years time. I'm loving this story, and looking forward to seeing what comes next .
Guest chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
Its a very good fic but I feel Tony gets a bit brushed over in favor of Ziva-Gibbs.
Star1X chapter 39 . 5/24/2016
Its getting a bad reaccuring trend you have them fall for the same canon characters instead of being faithful
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
Gibbs going protective father on Tony is a bit annoying, Id have thought hed be more caring towards Dinozzo.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Ziva being Gibbs favorite seems iffy tbh. Tonys always been up there I think.
Alex The Rogue chapter 36 . 5/16/2016
Ziva could learn what Midol is and not have to deal with all this.
AER
thephantomcello chapter 29 . 2/8/2016
Why don't they adopt?
thephantomcello chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
Ich spreche Deutsch!
Lindex0316 chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
I just started your stories a week ago I'm hooked and have sped through reading these. I have always wondered what might have been if Tony and Ziva got together your Moments In Time series allows me to escape into what could have been.
Fourtris2002 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
You are such a good writer. I love your stories.
Someoneslove chapter 47 . 6/30/2014
Thank you for your dedication to this story. You're doing a wonderful job and I love each and every chapter
conservativegirl chapter 47 . 6/13/2014
Great chapter! I hope ziva's back soon and I love all the OC stuff:) I will go start on the next story ASAP
amaia chapter 47 . 6/11/2014
I just finished Part 4...loved it. You made everything so good & real & angsty, but in a good way. I'm so glad you're going to do Pt 5, cuz ff is the only way to get my 'Tiva Fix'. I still watch the show, & I still hope that CdP will return. Thx for all your hard work !
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »