Reviews for Eternal Trinity
TrueFanV chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was really sweet and hot! I hope you win...it's the best entry! Congratulations ;)
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
What an ending!

Poor Bella, her mom seemed terrible. But look what she got out of it!

So happy for them!

wow :)
TheColdOnesGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Sooo hot!
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It used Garrett as a main character which is fairly rare. I liked the whole BDSM – Dom/sub and Daddy themes. Not for everyone, but for me, I loved it. It is definitely unique. I liked the multiple lemons and the different roles each of the characters played in and out of the playroom.
I noticed 1 or 2 errors, but they were very minimal. Overall this story was very well done. If not for the errors it would have been perfect.
I think this would make a great multi-chapter story. I could see the author elaborate more on this story, such as maybe some of Bella’s point of view of what she saw when she was watching them in the playroom and the bedroom without them knowing she was there, and her reaction to it.
I would like to see more of Edward’s and Garrett’s backgrounds alone and together.
I would want to read the whole awful Renee and James storyline maybe in detail from Bella’s POV too.
I would like to see Edward and Bella’s wedding and he part that Garrett plays involving that and the honeymoon. Is Garrett going with them or do they get alone time for that? Will they have a commitment ceremony for all 3 of them at a later time?
Are they 24/7 or do they have designated play time? Thank you for sharing and entering the contest. Good Luck.
FlightlessBirdje chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
is there something like a waterproof laptop of kindle?
I need a cold shower ...
but I also want to read more and more and more...
MaluTara chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awwwww ill want to see more of them! This's like no other plot if read! :)
christag banner chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
WOW!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is my favorite so far even though I don't know how this combination is even possible. Following.
Mireads chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Really great story
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great story, but the age gap isn't my cup of tea. Still good none-the-less. Good luck w/ the contest.