Reviews for Someone To Trust
Excellent concept and delivery.
The Wary Plotter chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This story was fantastic! I've always had a hard time "getting" Severa - she always seemed too harsh to care about anyone. I think you've hit the nail on the head with this one; it made me cry (Which is a good thing).

P.S. - I prefer it with the quotes rather than the song lyrics. Lyrics tend to be very distracting when you're in the middle of a story. The quotes are just right.

P.P.S. - You left off the part I wanted to read most! What happened next?!
Raenlok chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow this is just really well thought out! I like the way you set up their childhood and the doomed timeline and just wow! Well done!
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Excellently done! Another great OwainxSevera fic. Not enough of these on this site.
Hansloch chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow, I absolutely love every single one of your stories
And this one didn't disappoint at all.
Definitely one of my favorite writers for fire emblem.

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles your having with the songfic,
Hope it gets cleared soon, you have my support. :)
NayruSapphire chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This fic is so beautiful and BRILLIANTLY written! You have a great gift - I love your writing! Excellent job and keep it up! :)
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hmm, so I suppose I should review again, huh? You know what's odd? I've had a songfic removed from my account, BUT I still have two others that have been untouched for years. I guess I shouldn't complain, especially since the one that did get removed was so ridiculously cheesy I pretend I never wrote it, but the inconsistency is odd nonetheless.

Anyhow, I'll have to trump this review, I hope you don't mind. It's a fantastic fanfic, and really, Severa x Owain needs more love. I am still so very glad you wrote this, as not only does it capture the characters well, but their relationship as well.

And as long as I'm typing this, I try not to ask for requests as I'd rather not stifle writer creativity, but you're always so insistent, I may as well ask. If you ever feel like writing a Cynthia X Gerome, story, at least least include more than a passing mention to them, I would very much appreciate it. :D
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I was wondering what changed.
basrutten chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
My god this is beautiful! I'm glad Severa didn't ruin her next chance on happiness.
The Last Written Word chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I can't help but want to cry, this was truly a stunning and amazing piece of work. Keep it up. :)
Goku's Donut chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I have to be completely honest here. I am not the biggest fan of Severa/Owain, mainly because (even though I do know why she acts the way she does) it both saddened and angered me to see how awful Severa treated him. I prefer Owain with Cynthia or F!Morgan, and Severa with Brady (because they both are ill-tempered, hehe, and he actually bites back when she insults him).

But!

This one-shot was absolutely, AB-SO-LU-TE-LY beautiful! I read your last one-shot with Lon'qu and Olivia, and I about freaked out, despite my love for Lon'qu/Lissa. You truly have a gift, and I am super duper STUPID jealous of your skills as a writer! My favorite part of this was the conversation between Lucina and Severa in the hallway, because there you can see what Severa says on the outside, but really means on the inside, even though it's like that for most of the story. I guess, it must be the 'thought marks' you added that made it that much more worthwhile. XD I was also curious as to who Lucina longed for.

At first, I was under the impression that you'd add Owain's articulate proclamations, because God knows his speech is absolutely hilarious, but borderline genius (it's really quite a shame when a video game character can speak better than I write, haha), but I wasn't at all disappointed because you showed us a side of Owain that really isn't explored in-game. I mean, he let Severa hit him to help her cope! That in and of itself deserves a round of applause! I adore Owain (and Brady, hehe, they're my favorite male characters).

I'm no good when it comes to writing reviews, but do know that you have opened my heart to Severa/Owain just a little bit more than it was before. :) Also, I have to agree with you about the song fic issue. I never understood the concept of being unable to use the lyrics from a song (even though we explicitly state that we don't own it), but we're allowed to write fanfiction as a whole, even though we don't own it. It makes me wonder how people write stories for shows like "Glee" or "Highschool Musical," shows that REQUIRE you to utilize song lyrics, unless the writers have to make up their own songs.

Anyway, let me stop rambling! XD In regards to requests, is it possible for you to write a Frederick/Sumia story as well? I'll understand if you don't accept. It's just, for the longest it's been bothering me that people have been giving these two the cold shoulder when there's so much potential radiating from them. I mean, what's not interesting about 'foils in love?' They're so underrated and it breaks my heart, because they're so perfect for each other! XD Again, you don't have to accept - it's just a suggestion. I'll be satisfied with whatever you write, lol.

I love your work and I can't wait to read more from you! Good luck. :D