Reviews for Shallow Diving
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
So Nagisa and Rei are coming up! *q* Will they be a couple, tho? O;
Mrs. Tachibana was kewlz, yea! xD Didn't expect her to be so supportive but I like it this way, so I'm glad, teehee. ((':
As for the angst... Hopefully it's as you said and there won't be too much! :b I like how this story has been pretty much light so far, but up to you! x)
It's been two years, tho... QwQ I'm wishing you'll come back to give us the rest of the update, although I do understand how the gradual disinterest in continuing and rl comes about... Oh wells! (/)A(\)

Thanks for the story! xx
Bookworm42500 chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
So adorable and fluffy! It's so great! :)
Rika-chi chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Awww, its so sweet. I hope you update soon
freez chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Dolphin charm was really cute!
freez chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Give me more cheese! I need it!
freez chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I love Makoto's mom in this lol. I also like seeing Makoto get so flustered!
freez chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
It's amazing! So cute!
BlackButlerFreak chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
ADORABLE!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Love it! It's really cute, I forgot how much I adore fluff :3
Also makoto's mum is awesome XD
HissyButt chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Really love this fanfic, probably one of my favorites yet! Please don't make the angst too painful, I have no idea what you have in store, but I hope it doesn't involve forceful cheating or anything like that.. My heart couldn't take the thought ;_;
USMCcAnthem chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Oh my goodness, that was too funny. Haha, poor Makoto and his mom doesn't help his situation in the slightest.
Corey5268 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I am firmly of the belief that the "take that, water" kept it from being too cheesy. Makoto/Haruka/Water is my OT3.
yueie09 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD. This leaves me with a tingly, mushy feeling that only good and fluffiest fics always do. Thanks for your hard work!
MysteryConan chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
This is one of the best makoharu fic out there, DEFINITLY! It was so cute asdfghjkl . Mrs. Tachibana was really hilarious xD I hope she will confront them about their relationship (in a good way hehe) :3

Lol, you dont have to force yourself to write smut. I think this story is really good (and if not better) without smut.
Tigernekootaku chapter 5 . 9/2/2013