Reviews for It's Finally Happened
Great story, I liked it!
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Poor Piccolo!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love the way you did this. Very well done!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
What a wonderful and excellent insight into Piccolo's character and his father/son relationship with Gohan. I loved how he was reflecting on all the times he spent with Gohan, training him, protecting him, keeping an eye on him, how Gohan eventually grew up and how proud he was of Gohan. Just like a parent.
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Candyland, my newfound obsession with DBZ is ALL your fault! I saw that fic of Videl and Chichi of yours and then BAM! I'm stuck reading ALL of your DBZ fics!

Great job though. I can see you did this AWHILE back but I love it. Piccolo, Gohan, and Goten are my ALL-TIME favs! (for this fandom at least...)
Viridian chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
The transition of Piccolo from evil incarnate to protective mentor and father figure for Gohan is one of the best parts of Dragonball. I think you did it great justice in this little story.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
anoher fic that makes me go AW
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
that was so sweet!i wuved it!
Volcanic chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Wow I love these sweet piccolo Gohan fics
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
very good fic and original concept asfar as i'm concerend
DBZAngelX chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
So sweet, I love it. Fics about Gohan & Piccolo are always so sweet, especially since I like Gohan a lot! _ Great job! _~
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
hahaha he talks to himself...lol...good job _ liked it
AJ-Wolf-AJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
AW!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
aaw! . ...hehe...heartwarming and sweet...even though he doesn't look it or show it, Piccolo really is a nice guy...he's just as much a dad to Gohan as is Goku...good ficcy! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
he was talking aloud..? i thought he was thinking! u kno wat? i really liked this fic, but that last A/N just totally threw me off : P