Reviews for Often Told Tales
Samantha chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Why do you do this to us? Laugh one chapter, melt the next and then cry our eyes out!
Curse you and you brilliant writing!

Ok I'm done venting now. Sorry...? :$

So anyway grrrreat job :P
TexasDreamer01 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Woo! Maybe if we could have a continuation of this chapter, eventually? I really like all of these, and the ideas you've listed. -
Kimberly T chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
This was fun! And a very plausible scenario, given both their personalities.
i-am-inactive-now chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Right in the feels ;_;
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Awww, fluffy-sweet!
"I, Katara, I'm not sure. It's just...It's just that now I've had it longer than I haven't." So in this fic, he's in his late 20's and they've been married for at least six years; long enough for their first child to start firebending, which is usually around age 5 if I remember right (Azula was a prodigy when she started at 4.) The teenage years are full of passion and drama, but it's good to see people a little more mature and settled, and so comfortably in love.
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
That wasa so sweet!
KaliAnn chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
This was an interesting take on the prompt
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Aha, a branch-off from the end of "The Chase"! Caused by Zuko later remembering Katara had offered to heal his uncle, AND actually letting his worries for Iroh overcome his stubborn pride. Just slightly, mind you.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
The last one was really sad. :/ Good job though. on all of them.
HP-LotR-SW-HG chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
I really like this one! I can see why you cried because I did too. It's really sweet and sad at the same time. T.T
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I love it.
KaliAnn chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
wonderful chapter.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Nice chapter you wrote. I love the emotions
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Face it, folks, when Sokka and Iroh team up on anything, you might as well give in! ;-)
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 7/16/2013