Reviews for Count Your Blessings
love-warmth-life chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Very dark indeed! I enjoyed reading this very much. There's a lot left unsaid about the relationship between Lucius and Hermione which I'd like to know more about. I also think that if Voldemort won in the HP world, Hermione would definitely be clever enough to submit, rather then waste her life by getting killed. Good work and excellent writing!
JadeObsession chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i absolutely loved this!
Sparkle Shine chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wow! This is really amazing! I can't wait to read more!
catsgotmytongue chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Bittersweet and very good.
In his heart of hearts, Lucius most likely cares for those in his possession...but those are feelings he probably hides even from himself.
He is the God of his own world, benevolent and loving to those who obey and harsh to those who don't. But no one from outside will be able to harm them or take them away, not while Lucius is in control.
Does Lucius love Hermione? Hopefully.
Does he need her? Most definately!
Trivial Pursuit chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is very interesting thus far. I am curious however, in the last paragraph do you interned to suggest possible romantic, platonic, or familial feelings Lucius might have for Hermione or are you attempting to show the level to which she had deluded herself as to her situation, or possibly something else entirely?
Well done.