Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
DiehardRedsFan chapter 2 . 10/11
BEST. STORY. EVER.

This masterpiece literally brought me to tears! NO LIE! This was heart breaking, yet heart warming.

HOW ARE YOU NOT THE OWNER OF THE PPG?! If you were I would watch every episode over and over again... And it would all be BLOSSICK(right?)

Kyaaaaaahhhhhh!

Time to read another story of yours!

~DiehardRedsFan

P.S.
asdfghjklruhrbiwm

Oh, sorry. I meant to say:

ASDFGHJKLRUHRBIWM
severnRiv chapter 2 . 4/18
this is real, this is exactly how it feels when this happens... but some just don't end the same... my heart gripped as i read this, thanks...
sonder this chapter 2 . 3/26
Your writing skills are undeniable; however, there was one thing that made it hard for me to fall into the romance of these two. Throughout this whole tugging and warring, I found Blossom's perspective to be unsympathetic almost to the point of fickleness. She keeps telling Brick and herself that this won't work and when Brick finally drops this whole mess as she's been trying to make him do, she has the audacity to get mad at him simply because he's not chasing after her as she expects him to like the hundred times before. She reiterates how they cannot be together because he's evil and she's good but hey, apparently it's alright to use him even when she knows he's in love with her 'cause that's not immoral at all and evil doesn't have /real/ feelings and consorting with the 'enemy' is not against any hero code anyways. Perhaps that was not her exact thought-dialogue but her actions contradicted the Blossom-thoughts that we could see which exuded that kind of attitude. At first, I was like okay, I get it - it's normal to have a moral crisis in this kind of situation especially when you're a superhero and your lover was practically born as your antithesis but then when she just kept going back and forth with flinging Brick's emotions back into his face and then building him up again before knocking it all down once more (repeat that a couple hundred times) at that point, I was just staring at the screen in blank stupor.

The sympathizing was made all the more difficult when there was no true exemplification of her fear for their relationship - alright, she says he's bad and demonstrates this to us by bringing up his kills, that's a good start of reminding us what kind of person Brick is (besides canon material) - then he counters it with his story of the girl - doesn't justify his previous kills but that should've shown her that he's actually progressing. Before that, there was a flashback of what Butch told her of their destiny to destroy each other, now that's an understandable reason for her fear but as a standalone statement amidst 20k-plus words without any flashbacks or present event(s) to back up that statement, it just becomes that - a vague statement that loses its meaning over time when all this time, we've been getting the opposite (ex: Brick constantly worrying over her during their fight, her ankle, taking care of her, etc.) What I'm getting at is that there isn't any substantial support behind Blossom's reasons for why this relationship would be a terrible idea, especially when we're shown Brick's constant giving attitude. By then, I'm wondering what Brick sees in this girl to make him think all this emotional beating has been worth it for the past year or so. He can say she makes him feel human for all he's worth but how long can that reasoning hold up against the emotional trauma she's put him through?

It's just hard to see Blossom's side when we do not see the side she insists upon. And that was the main component that I felt was missing (besides Brick's side too because really, 5 years of this? And that is without considering his type of character).

There were some technical errors which didn't really take away from the story but I'll mention them just in case: during the monster fight, you referred to one of the monsters as 'the other vampire' and I'm not sure if that was a typo or something else? There was a mini-grammatical error of "Blossom'd" in this chapter which I know is just a contraction for 'Blossom had.'

Anyways, I hope you do not take offense to my constructive critique because again, you obviously /can/ write. As it is, it would simply be a waste of a skill for it not to improve even further.
Keeyaruh chapter 2 . 3/13
I am most definitely rereading this at a later, more appropriate date for ample consideration. I still have exams to study for and it's fcking 1 in the morning and my class is at 7 NO REGRETS. HANDS DOWN FOR YOUR MASTERPIECE
Keeyaruh chapter 2 . 3/13
OH MY GOD I DONT THINK IVE EVER FELT THIS MUCH GIDDINESS OVER FANFICTION AND TO POWERPUFF GIRLS OF ALL FANDOMS NONETHELESS! I was only passing by for lack of better things to do, and I'm so lucky to have come across this fic spontaneously. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
Delirium0629 chapter 2 . 2/2
Heartbreaking, but so wonderfully written. . . I loved the ending and I loved how devoted he was to her. I was almost beginning to hate Blossom for rejecting such a beautiful love Brick gave her.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Lol, yes, I did that too. People dont get that the longer the story, the harder it is to continue writing. But I am happy for the re-release. I don't blame you. I legit abandoned my story then deleted and revamped it... Twice. So I feel you...
~N. Risa
ROCuevas chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Very sweet.
ROCuevas chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Interesting start.
jadoreautumn chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
ok you know what fuck ok omg i made this account just to review this piece. this is a brilliant piece oh my god its so so so so so so good im in tears their relationship is toxic but its just him her her him and no else you know its always been them run as far as they want from each other in the end, they'd run into each other omg hahahah im not sure if im making sense but this fic is so good! i you know actually had to sit out for like 10 minutes to drink the amazingness of this story i just blanked out and repeatedly said, "fuck omg this is so good" its definitely a fic i could come and read over and over again! thank you for writing this out! and if you can and have some free time, write more of them! i'd definitely would read your next bb piece!
Cutie1466 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Omg I love it it was filled with so much love and hate...and I loved it!
jtdarkman chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Wow this was raw and strong like cold whiskey. Very well done. Thank you for the ride
PearledOrb chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Oh. My. God. Just wow that is like THE best reds I've read! Squeal!
Oh have to go! Need to read this 182938 more times!

-Dolphins and Blueberry Pies! :D