Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Very sweet.
ROCuevas chapter 1 . 3/17
Interesting start.
jadoreautumn chapter 1 . 2/2
ok you know what fuck ok omg i made this account just to review this piece. this is a brilliant piece oh my god its so so so so so so good im in tears their relationship is toxic but its just him her her him and no else you know its always been them run as far as they want from each other in the end, they'd run into each other omg hahahah im not sure if im making sense but this fic is so good! i you know actually had to sit out for like 10 minutes to drink the amazingness of this story i just blanked out and repeatedly said, "fuck omg this is so good" its definitely a fic i could come and read over and over again! thank you for writing this out! and if you can and have some free time, write more of them! i'd definitely would read your next bb piece!
cutie1466 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Omg I love it it was filled with so much love and hate...and I loved it!
jtdarkman chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Wow this was raw and strong like cold whiskey. Very well done. Thank you for the ride
PearledOrb chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Oh. My. God. Just wow that is like THE best reds I've read! Squeal!
Oh have to go! Need to read this 182938 more times!

-Dolphins and Blueberry Pies! :D
raven-jinx-and-jericho-rule chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Omg that was so sweet
Mystic Cat Princess chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Love it!
Mille XD chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Oh my god,the ending was just so beautiful! It's so touching. Brick was unbelievably sweet too
THE POWERPUFF chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
This. Was. The. Fucking. Best.
A Fading Flower chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
This is my favourite REDS story now. I love you. So much. My favourite part was:

"Soak in it. Bathe in it. Fuckin' backstroke in it." - I think that's it.

I love you man. You inspired me to start writing my own REDS fanfiction.

A Fading Flower says her farewells...
dayday99990 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Nice...sequal?
CharlieBoneFan chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Yeah, Blossom and Brick are just so meant to be. No matter what they were made to do, kill each other, they will always love each other. Love is more powerful than hate. Well, for the PPGs and RRBs. Great story.
els1324 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
AHA! "Cause what's happening now isn't bound to leave you both hurting for a good long while, is it, Buff?" I called it! The 'but you'll never be friends' line from chapter 1 was just like Spike's line! Huh. I'm not sure how to feel about that completely out of nowhere 'Buff' though...Oh well.

I really enjoyed it and I'm very happy with how it ended! :)
els1324 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This might be completely incorrect but I have to ask, are you a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I swear there are a lot of lines that immediately made a Buffy scene pop in to my head, it was crazy! Good crazy though, I absolutely love Buffy. :)

But anyways, on with my review! I really enjoy this so far and I'm very excited to read Chapter 2. When I saw the summary my mind went straight to thinking Brick was seriously, flat-out going to kidnap her. But the way you handled it was silly and adorable so if they end up together I won't feel all awkward and whatnot.