Reviews for Soul Shinobi
i hope you can continue soon this story is cool
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 3/27
Well, I suppose this was a good story back before the pain arc due to how little we actually knew about naruto's 8 Trigrams seal. But now we know that if Naruto were to even touch the seal paper, Minato would appear. Though even tearing off a piece of the paper won't do jack squat, without a Key (after all, the paper with the word Seal on it, so it doesn't actually do anything except hide the Key Hole of the actual seal).

Also for Kyuubi to ask Naruto to have access to Naruto's senses makes no sense. After all, Kyuubi already has access, he can see, smell, hear and sense what Naruto can. The only thing he can't do is feel what Naruto can, and that's because he's behind the cage and can't take over Naruto.
continua esta increible
bankai777 chapter 3 . 1/18
will naruto be paired up with shizuka or samui.
kingdom219 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
This is a very good story so far. I think the information heavy is actually needed for the beginning of the story and makes you more able to move for quickly to more plot heavy themes. I love how Naruto is leaning at a relatively steady pace and not becoming over powered very quickly.

keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more!

Kingdom219
TheUnheeded chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
You could have Naruto's mindscape training like jinzen (the training ichigo did in the place where time is different... What's it called the percipice world? Then you can have Naruto become stronger both mentally and physically from just training and mabye fighting in his mindscape
Zach chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
WOW! Great story please update soon!
TyrionTheImp chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Are you going to give Naruto an existing Zanpakuto or an original one?
Veldrisk chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Excellent story so far. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
plums chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I hope you're not using the civilian council stuff as an excuse to stick Naruto on team 7 and keep the storyline following canon. Forcing him to like a fan girl? Just seems like excuses not to change anything of the canon storyline.
Zatarra12345 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
please write more of this story i really like it and how he has the different pools
Zatarra12345 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Wingd knight chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
wow great story please update soon
DragonsNight chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
this is a good story so I hope you don't discontinue it! hopefully you will get the updates going soon, I really want to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013