Reviews for Soul Shinobi
Apple chapter 4 . 9/22
This is one of the greater story's I have read and I wish you would continue it because I really like what you have done with how he can access the source level.
Dyani91 chapter 4 . 6/24
:( but I like how this is written I'd love to see it updated again
ews1 chapter 4 . 4/3
Hopefully youre still writing as this seems like a strong start
BlueRubyBeat chapter 4 . 1/26
I like this story & I'm glad Naruto did not have a crush (fake or not) on Sakura! :) And I just love how Naruto is all "This is so cool!" and what not. ;) He's hilarious & I can't wait to read more! Good luck writing and revising!
Juhoni chapter 4 . 1/23
Please update soon!
BloodySS2God chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Great story
Future-USMC-Soldier chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Cook story need more lol hope your still continuing it
jj7050 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Great story, oh and I want to know if hinata will be one of the people in the harem
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
i hope you can continue soon this story is cool
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Well, I suppose this was a good story back before the pain arc due to how little we actually knew about naruto's 8 Trigrams seal. But now we know that if Naruto were to even touch the seal paper, Minato would appear. Though even tearing off a piece of the paper won't do jack squat, without a Key (after all, the paper with the word Seal on it, so it doesn't actually do anything except hide the Key Hole of the actual seal).

Also for Kyuubi to ask Naruto to have access to Naruto's senses makes no sense. After all, Kyuubi already has access, he can see, smell, hear and sense what Naruto can. The only thing he can't do is feel what Naruto can, and that's because he's behind the cage and can't take over Naruto.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
continua esta increible
bankai777 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
will naruto be paired up with shizuka or samui.
kingdom219 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
This is a very good story so far. I think the information heavy is actually needed for the beginning of the story and makes you more able to move for quickly to more plot heavy themes. I love how Naruto is leaning at a relatively steady pace and not becoming over powered very quickly.

keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more!

TheUnheeded chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
You could have Naruto's mindscape training like jinzen (the training ichigo did in the place where time is different... What's it called the percipice world? Then you can have Naruto become stronger both mentally and physically from just training and mabye fighting in his mindscape
Zach chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
WOW! Great story please update soon!