Reviews for Epilogue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Why?! Do you know how that drives readers crazy?! Great story! I like exclamation marks!
Azra chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Though admittedly, the story doesn't seem to be fitted correctly into the character of Hazel. It isn't quite like Hazel much, but the story is ok and I think there are some errors. (Oh dear never mind).
Azra chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT.

btw, thanks, you gave me some inspiration to write a story. Quite a good story here. :D
Dee chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
...this was amazing.
BrookGuitar chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
... Damn you... why oh why oh why
Awkwarrrd chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I like it. Got me crying haha ;) i read 15 chapters of tfios in one day, then I stopped because i couldnt handle augustus dying.
Siobhan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. You are such an amazing author and this made me cry. The fact you ended it in the middle of sentence just. ugh.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
There are quite a few grammatical mistakes, you must know already though. I believe you haven't captured Hazel's voice in this piece. Though she did not have a particularly positive outlook on the future, she did have spirits. And I don't believe that Augustus took them all away when he passed. He was still alive inside of her.
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh my god. Oh my god. The ending. The ending. You've broken me ;_; A MILLION STARS OUT OF TEN
BeazyBops chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Okay that was just awesome! I love how you did the same thing as Van Houten did in and Imperial Affliction. It was really great. Good job!