Reviews for Supply and Demand 4: Scarce Skills
Carol chapter 12 . 3/10
Such a long wait, but totally worth it. Hope to see Dean and Sam reunited soon. Thank you for your work.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
Love it. You are the best. Thanks for still writing
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
God I'M so happy you came back to this amazing Story. Well amazing universe you created. I was ready to delete the link, because I've got a Kid now and limited time. But I thought one last look and one last read...and update...yeah...so no deleting:)
Teri chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
I was really excited to see the conclusion of this portion of your story. I've been checking periodically. I love this story. I don't read SGA and only periodically read SN, but I love the crossover of the 2 and I think you do a fantastic job writing it. I can't wait to see the continuing adventures of Dean the Empath. I really want to see a scene with Sam finding out what he's been up to at Atlantis. Thanks so much for sharing.
Wunjo chapter 12 . 11/13/2017
Wonderful story, loved every minute of it! So glad to here that you plan more and a happy conclusion, can’t wait for the next instalment. As for missing scenes, Dean annoying or getting the better of Rodney is always fun, you write irritated Rodney so well lol and Dean is always cute.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2017
I really admire the depth of thought you've put into this plot. Some crossover fics are just a fun silly romp. You took the time to make the characters part of what happens so that the plot develops from who the characters are. Castiel's closing the rift was so satisfyingly /him/.
waitingforAslan chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
I'm SO GLAD you finished this story and have plans to finish the whole arc, plus writing some extra scenes. I've found this whole AU absolutely fascinating and have so enjoyed reading it. My favorite part of this chapter was Dean remembering sitting on the Impala with Sam looking at the stars, although the cute grumpy little dragon would run a close second! I love how Cas, before leaving to save the universe, was concerned for Dean, and I was surprised and worried about Shepherd's fears over Dean potentially melting down and hurting everyone around him because he's an empath. I respected Shepherd thinking of that - as a leader would - but was disappointed for Dean in that he needs a safe harbor not more imprisonment.

So from one of your readers that really, REALLY, R-E-A-L-L-Y wanted you to finish this awesome story, thank you so much!
sorka42 chapter 12 . 10/31/2017
This is great, loved every second. Loved Dean and Castiel, and Dean relationship with all the members of the Atlantis expedition. So much whumping though, poor Dean, he needs a vacation. I hope you continue this series, I've really enjoyed them.
Catalina Leigh chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
I wasn’t sure about these stories when I started, but I like SPN/NCIS crossovers so I gave the first one a shot and liked it so I kept reading. Love SPN/Criminal Minds crossovers as well. I will admit I wasn’t sure when SGA popped in, I haven’t watched it since it first premiered, but I have to admit, I think those were my favorite. I like what you’ve done with these stories. It’s an interesting idea, and really well thought out and written. I’m curious to see how it all gets wrapped up.
SuzSeb chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
Thank you for your writing - I've really enjoyed it and will look forward to the next installment.
Donkey chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
Can't speak for anyone else, but at the end of the day, if a story gets finished and was a good read, that's all I care about. Long hiatuses are just a good excuse to re-read from the beginning. I'm really enjoying this series, though I haven't been familiar with all the canons involved, and I look forward to seeing what else you have planned - whenever it's ready. Thanks for sharing this!
ChytryHarry chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
Thank you for this chapter and the whole story! It's been worth the wait :D
Xayian chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! for staying the course and sticking with this series! I have always looked forward to reading these even when my desire to read fic is low. My favorite part of the whole series is how you continually write the characters looking out for Dean instead of just abandoning him. Everybody needs a friend, but especially Dean.

So yeah, Thanks!
Endgame65 chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
I look forward to the completion of Subject Matter Expert and the following two stories. I hope to see these completed in the near future. The fact that you have completed this story means a lot, there are still quite a few I have waited for, but I doubt will ever be finished. Keep up the great work!
sparkyjoe chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
Love, love, LOVE this story/series! I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for the characters.

Thank you for sharing!