Reviews for Supply and Demand 4: Scarce Skills
Glad to find an extra chapter that I had not read before, or expected to discover. Instead of a tidy up of loose ends we have been given a bigger crisis to deal with on top of their already dire situation. You now leave us desparate for answers. How do they stop the incursions of flying demons if they dont know from where the signal is comnig? How many PLANETS are effected? Do the stars have any differences? Can they get help via SGC.? Could Sam be recruited to help? Is the dragon a McGuffin? What about the ghost? Is a ship due? Is Hughes going to wake up? Are there anymore Trust agents? Is Castiel going to do anything to blow his cover? Are you going to leave us hanging off you cliffie forever? Arggh! If any of these ideas buzzing in my brain spark your muse please feel free to use them.

Thanks for the story so far...so fabulous. Regards and Best Wishes Sasha £££
meh49 chapter 6 . 6/23
I cannot express how much this story - this merging of my two favorite series of all times - makes me feel. It is well-written, imaginative yet it respects the original characters and none of them seem out of place in your verse. Please, do continue the story line.
Emilyr39 chapter 6 . 2/21
Amazing story! That you for sharing it with us and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Mihas chapter 6 . 1/27
Wonderful chapter, fantastic series!
I love it: it's well written and Dean is awesome.
Can't wait to read your next chapter!
lemonade553 chapter 6 . 1/17
I just found this series again. I remember reading it in 2013 and liking it, and it is as good as I remembered it to be.
Xayian chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
No rest for the wicked...and not so wicked. Good thing Atlantis is a city with plenty of room. In the mean time, they better Hellboy ;-)

As always, good :-)
Endgame65 chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
So great to see a new chapter. Loving the new developments. Looks like the Trust got in over their heads with these portals. Keep up the great work.
Endgame65 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Uh oh, looks like they were messing with something they definitely didn't understand. Keep up the great work and please post again soon.
Lauranthalasah chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
YES YES YES! Thank you!
alaine1910 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Great to see an update - still enjoying this, thank you
Thiltelles chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy this story makes me. Awesome so far. Thanks for the update!
bijou2009 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Some one really need to give those (not Brain)Trust people a good talking to, but seeing as their own stupidity probably ate them, it'll be a bit hard to do.

I hope Dean manages to fix his shields to where he needs them to be, before the coming legal battle that will probably come, once they send the amazing report about rock 'n roll and good feelings to SGC.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Yay, update! That official report should be really something to read... However, it looks as if the demonic horde is attacking other planets and the crisis is expanding. Can the exhausted Atlanteans muster the strength to help while fighting monsters again so soon?
waitingforAslan chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
So happy to see another chapter! I like how you brought in the little dragon creature and how you briefly alluded to T&E when Dean was confused in the medical bay.
ophite68 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Back again I just don't get tired if this series.