Reviews for Supply and Demand 4: Scarce Skills
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
I gave in and started reading this! It's awesome! I will be eagerly awaiting more!
Lewlou15 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Wow! Welcome back! Sorry to hear that real life was rough for you. Hope everything is alright.

This was a great chapter! Nice and long and awesome! Glad you're back and hope to see another update as soon as you can manage it. This story is so great I really missed it. :)
Amity Bell chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
No matter how long the wait is, I'm always just as excited to see that you've updated or posted a story! This is everything I'd hoped for and it was so easy to pick up where I left off without rereading.

I love the condoms idea, that's exactly the sort of improvising I'd expect to see in either show. Your Sheppard is so fun to read.
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Sorry about your past year and so being so stressful but glad to see an update - and a long chapter at that. I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next and how the creatures showed up at Atlantis...were they there for Dean or Cas/Novak...and everything else. :-)
Psychee chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
How oh How did I miss this series and am just now enjoying it? Well, I've found it now. Wonderful story.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
So pleased to see this update! The story is maintaining its awesome intensity and nerve-wracking action as the demonic hordes try to infest the city despite the best efforts spear-headed by Shepherd, Ronan, Dean and the marines. Castiel has made an appearance as well. This just keeps getting better! (Maybe Dean will have to request his brother be found to help out? Once he lets out what he used to do before getting nabbed as an empath.)
Sweetie420 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I was so excited to see you update! I thought we were forgotten. Loved the chapter. Excited to see how everything goes closing the portals and how Dean can explain things!
Lykaia chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
yay! You've updated!
LilacFree chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I'm so happy to see another chapter. I might die of anticipation for the next - I seem to be allergic to anticipation.
Endgame65 chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Yay new chapter. Keep up the excellent work. Attack is still ongoing can't wait to see how they keep more portals from opening.
Miazga chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Hey! It was great to see an update on this AU. Its always been a favorite of mine. Hope to see more soon!
Xayian chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
There are no words to express how truly excited I was too see an update. It came just in time to. I was pretty much a junkie looking for a fix then you provided my"candy". Lol Another outstanding chapter! Now, would it be safe to assume that Dean needs to find the origin of what I'm assuming is the spell/artifact that started this demonic disaster in order to stop the tooth fairy invasion? _
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Wow. A great battle scene and completely mesmerizing. Please don't leave us hanging here too long.

First of all, how is it that the Hell dimension has managed to reach Atlantis? This is some new evil technology out of The Trust,, isn't it?

Second, who is the mole?

Third where is Dean and for pity's sake where is Sam?
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Scary things, scary things! How appropriate that this is the week of Halloween... And, well, I find myself suspcious of darn near everything and everyone right now. Like, Teyla's comm going out, could be, could be, could also be foul play. But man alive, Atlantis is going to fight like demons to keep Dean. Er, no pun intended. Fight, fight, fight! The lot of them are viscous, protective, possessive little angel spawned devils after all. It's like, poking shadhavar. Not a good idea to poke the delicate looking unicorn beastie, because it is all a *lIIIiiieeee* it's a carnivore who now wants to devour you.

Oh, Bedlam boys, bonnie, bonnie Bedlam boys. Dean, I'm afraid to tell you that your odds of seeing Earth are dwindling by the devil trap. And if you do, you might have an honor guard.
Cindar chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Ty for updating! This was interesting!