Reviews for Supply and Demand 4: Scarce Skills
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 10/4
Add me to the people begging you to finish this! I really want to see if Sam ever realizes what Dean's endured with T & E. Your AU is convincing, and your writing gripping, pulling the reader in.
eilidhdawn chapter 2 . 8/31
It's been over a year get your fingers in motion and update the story please please please please please
So hey, are you going to finish this? I really like it.
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 6/14
...So, it's been a long while now... Any chance of an acknowledgement that you're alive, or maybe a hint of a soon to be posted chapter? Anything please?
MEH49 chapter 2 . 3/10
So - I've read all of this fantastic series and, like so many others, I love it. I have just read SaD 3 again and it was like "reading" a film. Your writing is so vividly descriptive and it flows so well that it is not possible to read a chapter or two and stop, I had to read until the end. And sadly, after this chapter of SaD 4 (with Charlie and dragons!), there was the end, but no conclusion. I am not alone in longing for some kind of closure for Dean and Sam. I have been looking forward to reading about their reunion in this series for years. You are a talented writer and we, the readers, would really love to read more.
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 3/8
Will you be updating soon? I'd love to learn where these critters came from.
MariaToriah chapter 2 . 1/11
It looks like you've stopped writing fanfiction, so I'm probably just talking to myself here...I just wanted to say that this series is absolutely AWESOME. I'm really liking the Stargate crossovers here, because I gotta say, I can totally see Dean being a bamf!Empath but also a bamf!soldier-personish. I love how you put Castiel into the story. I fangirled so badly when I read Castiel's small part in the previous story that I almost dropped my computer. . I think it's interesting that Castiel managed to learn free will just from watching Dean, and brought his garrison with him. The addition of Charlie here was cool, but it would be /even/ cooler if we could see a LOT more Castiel and Dean being awesome, Castiel rushing in to save the day, Castiel defeating random demons back on earth, Anna, and interactions with more Stargate people in general (including Teyla-what happened to Teyla? And I love Ronon and Dean) . I just really love your fic though, and the plot of the series and story is really frickin' addictive. Just saying. 3 Thanks for writing this. 333
acelly chapter 2 . 1/6
Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh you can't stop there! I neeed more, more I tell you, moooooooore!

Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Please, please update. It's been so long and that parallel isn't even up yet. Are you second guessing? Are you still alive? Please post a new chapter soon.
CMH85 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014

I know you haven't updated this story in a while but I'd love to read more of it. I've enjoyed the whole series so far. The empath/kinetic angle has been really interesting, especially the way it provides a tangible reason for the Winchesters being stronger together (pardon the cliché). I'm especially looking forward to Dean giving Sam a physical and emotional smack-down for abandoning him to TE.

Keep up the good work :)
Lanna-Nailo chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
You should add more please. I really love the supply and demand stories.
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Did someone complain? Have you stopped writing? Please, please finish this series. It truly is special, and I would love to see it completed.
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Oh man, you can't leave us hanging like this forever! I hope you get around to updating this soon! *sendingyoulotsofencouragement!*
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I truly hope more is coming soon. I'd hate to think all that time and only 2 chapters. You've got a great story going here, and I look forward to whatever story you post next (though this is at the top of the list). Keep up the great writing and please post again soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Love the story. Please update more often.