Reviews for Supply and Demand 4: Scarce Skills
Mihas chapter 6 . 1/27
Wonderful chapter, fantastic series!
I love it: it's well written and Dean is awesome.
Can't wait to read your next chapter!
lemonade553 chapter 6 . 1/17
I just found this series again. I remember reading it in 2013 and liking it, and it is as good as I remembered it to be.
Xayian chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
No rest for the wicked...and not so wicked. Good thing Atlantis is a city with plenty of room. In the mean time, they better Hellboy ;-)

As always, good :-)
Endgame65 chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
So great to see a new chapter. Loving the new developments. Looks like the Trust got in over their heads with these portals. Keep up the great work.
Endgame65 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Uh oh, looks like they were messing with something they definitely didn't understand. Keep up the great work and please post again soon.
Lauranthalasah chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
YES YES YES! Thank you!
alaine1910 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Great to see an update - still enjoying this, thank you
Thiltelles chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy this story makes me. Awesome so far. Thanks for the update!
bijou2009 chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Some one really need to give those (not Brain)Trust people a good talking to, but seeing as their own stupidity probably ate them, it'll be a bit hard to do.

I hope Dean manages to fix his shields to where he needs them to be, before the coming legal battle that will probably come, once they send the amazing report about rock 'n roll and good feelings to SGC.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Yay, update! That official report should be really something to read... However, it looks as if the demonic horde is attacking other planets and the crisis is expanding. Can the exhausted Atlanteans muster the strength to help while fighting monsters again so soon?
waitingforAslan chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
So happy to see another chapter! I like how you brought in the little dragon creature and how you briefly alluded to T&E when Dean was confused in the medical bay.
ophite68 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Back again I just don't get tired if this series.
Moi chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
Absolutely amazing series of stories.
Samantha V chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
So, so good! :))
(Saaaay... Dr. Cooper wouldn't happen to be Dr. S. Cooper? friends with Dr. L. Hofstadter? ;) )
Samantha V chapter 4 . 8/2/2016