Reviews for Now all of the landscape, it's just an empty place
Aleene chapter 3 . 1/22
This is really good. It fits so well, with him staying in London. You wrote the characters particularly well. Read this for the second time now and made me cory for the second time. Wonderfull
TempduLoupe chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
God my hearts breaking
Ermingard chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
why dear god why? I want to say good story but it's the writing thats good everything so far thats happend feels pretty bad (but its so good writing wise) eh sorry review is pretty shifty grammar etc but currently only got 1 working hand stick-out-tongue-face thanks for upload keep writting awesome stuffs
-e
Ardelle Sagutche chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
omg. I cried. but that was the best... I've been having all sorts of River/11th doctor feelz. good job.
mouzymou chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
can't stop crying its so sad I love it . keep it up
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Wow. Very nicely written and the characters are captured perfectly. I liked the explanation for what happened after, especially why River isn't the person to hold the Doctor back. And I always wondered about the children in the computer.
doweeedooo chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Oh.
God.
Why.
Why have you done that?
Please make it right again.
Write a fix-it one shot, make it cheesy, just don't let it be like that. We all know they're heartbreaking so why torture us poor fans furthermore? That's Moffat's business and you surely don't want to steal his job, that wouldn't be nice, would it?
Mystique84 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Seriously...fuck you.

All my feels are back AND INTENSIFIED INTO THE HUNDREDS!
Mystique84 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
...fuck you man.
Nival Vixen chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
This is absolutely brilliant. I love the way you've characterised River and the Doctor - completely spot on!

I think my heart broke when she announced she was pregnant. Poor Doctor.

Brilliant fic, thanks for writing!
Leighawen chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I'm really trying to find words to describe how completely amazing this story is. When I started reading it I didn't expect as much depth of emotion as you've managed, quite brilliantly, to write.
When I read the words 'I'm pregnant' I actually stopped breathing for a second. Because the way you wrote this made me think that you would stick to cannon, which would mean that River would go to The Library and never see her Doctor again. You did and she did and oh wow you are incredibly talented.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
nope
NOPE
This was so perfect and so beautiful and OH GOD MY HEART. Great characterisation it was absolutely fantastic Jenny and Vastra and Doctor and River and *cries* I haven't read something like this in so long my soul is glowing and burning at the same time and I hate you but argh I- I- icecream! :""""Q
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
"I'm pregnant."
YOU DIDN'T
YOU MONSTER
ARGH
i hurt so much why do you do this to me
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
crying
so hard
I can't
imaGingerDetective chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Oh my holy hell. This last chapter made my cry. Piece of advice: Don't read it while listening to Sarah McLaughlin. I haven't cried this much since I watched the episode. My roommate thinks I need psychiatric care now, which I most likely do, but It was worth it. Wonderful writing, and Moffat would be jealous.