Reviews for Return of a Jedi
Nightk1ng chapter 23 . 4/18
great story and a good read. not a lot of good Vader and Leia fanfic
Dead Han?
Yay!
TMI Fairy chapter 23 . 1/30
A nice read, thank you.
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 1/30
I'd had loved Force-Choke Leia :)
But still satisfying.
TMI Fairy chapter 10 . 1/30
Vader tip-toeing around the D-Bomb :)
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 1/30
Enjoying the read so far.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 14 . 1/2
Most readers are here for Vader, not some random upstarts we don't know. You barely made it clear that these guys are imperial defects. Or are they? I can't tell AT ALL

Still a brilliant story, though, and your style has improved quite a bit. Grammar is still terrible, though.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Hi.
No offence, but you really should improve your writing style. The story and idea is amazing, but the way you write it down is less so.
Like, instead of saying "usually such a sight would have been pretty" it would be far better if you wrote this: "usually, such a display would have been breathtaking."
See what I'm saying?
There is nothing overly wrong with your writing, other than using grammar and punctuation incorrectly (sorry, but it's true), you just need to read more GOOD and well written examples to improve (that's how I got my writing style). Also, going through it after you've written it - a day later works for me - would improve the quality of your work drastically.

I am a fanfic writer myself (I couldn't be bothered to log in), so you can check out my stories if you want, or pm me if you need any help.
I would also like to recommend that you revamp this story - you will get far more reviews that way and this story has a lot of potential that I can see, even from just two chapters!

Palatine seems a bit OOC, though...

Welp! I'm done being patronising now!
ScreamingSeeker chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
First half of this chapter: "OH NO! Everything's going wrong! Poor Leia D: "
Second half: "Wait, is this intrigue? I smell intrigue!"
This story definitely sucked me in quick. Your excellent grammar and spelling, as well as your close attention to detail and ability to portray difficulty and tragedy realistically make this story a very engaging read.
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 23 . 2/28/2017
I want to know what happened with Thrawn, or why he was mentioned at all... or that strange scene with the unrevealed man trying to create a schism between the aliens and the alliance because if vader being involved. unresolved plot threads are killing me!
ImperialGirl chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
LOL! Good, kill the Ewoks! #EwokWarCrimes (Okay, I have an issue.) I have to admit, this is a what-if I haven't read before. Enjoying it so far...
Rainbowdea chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2016
This was an interesting take. I enjoyed reading it!
Brievel chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
The bit about Threepio was the most hilarious part of this story. xD I quite liked it.
Brievel chapter 22 . 11/1/2015
Hey, don't insult Lady, you overgrown guppy! She's fabulous! (And has the bulk, the complexity of computer systems, to acquire her own AI. So don't call her simple, or basic, or unintelligent, because she is!)