Reviews for A Thousand Nights and A New Sunlight
AmayR chapter 1 . 6/29
[Woah, this was written quite a long time ago, I wonder if you'll even notice the review... I know reviews make authors happy, your story made me happy, and I just want to pay you back... soThat. Was. So. Sweet! Your style is beautiful, and the characters were so well-written.. I especially liked the development of Gil, it felt very... 'realistic'. Oh, and seeing the usually-poker-faced Glen smiling warmly to Gil, let alone calling him 'son' made me smile like an idiot... just... so cute!
I like the fact that, even though he never had a real father, there were characters like Glen and Oscar who represented a parental figure to Gil. The poor guy deserves it..
Anyway, well done!
Satiah chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
What a heartwarming, serene, and gentle piece. Truly lovely; I had tears in my eyes, this story was told so well. Tears in my eyes and happy fuzzies in my heart.

I love how you transitioned between street-tough-Gil to awkwardly-unsure-Gil to finally-accepted-by-a-family-Gil. How story where Glen was simply there, simply understanding. I felt their characters were both incredibly well-written, and even the sprinkling of Jack and Vincent were spot-on.

I certainly loved the peacefulness of the atmosphere. I admit, I was holding my breath, expecting that terrible, terrible moment to slice this beautiful lullaby in two - but it didn't come and I am grateful. Such a pleasure to read something like this. I, for one, would certainly enjoy reading more like it in the future.
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
askdjaklsdj, the end was the best part! I can picture Gil all blushed and cute and Oswald surprised but happy 333 awwww :)
I love how you write Glen, he's so IC, and how he's always so quiet but so human and understanding... I NEED A FRIEND LIKE HIM
anyway, I hope you win the contest because you so deserve it with this little fic, it was so heart-warming 3333!
IcyLady chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I loved it! It's awesomely cute (even if sad cos of Gilbert's and Vincent's past) and would be heartwarming if I didn't know how all this ends ( Stupid Jack for destroying everything, for crushing everybody's lives!

There's seriously not enough stories about the happy Baskerville family.
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
D'aw..Glen is so sweet and kind! I'd love to have him as an older brother or father! (Not that I don't love my brother and father now)
His interactions with mini!Gil are so gentle. i could practically feel Gilbert's elation and Glen's parental awkwardness.

I loved this! Very well written, looking forward to your updates in your other stories!
twoheartsx chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I was almost brought to tears by this, it's that heart warming. I love it, you did a great job on it.