Reviews for His Little Flower
Flowerchild23 chapter 17 . 7/21
wow. that is sad but good. please update soon.
Shadow12177 chapter 17 . 6/26
Omg that was awesome! Please tell me you are still writing this fic! I simply must read more!
Luna Silveria chapter 17 . 5/25
This is a wonderful story. Please continue?
RebelRae chapter 17 . 4/26
why haven't you updated this story?
I wouldn't really describe Posey as sassy or having a so called spark to be honest. I mean she just let this dwarf she only knew for 3 hours play tonsil hockey with her, marry her, leave her for about a year and then come back demanding that she leaves everything behind and learns her 'place'. She seems more meek if anything.
PrincessMau chapter 17 . 2/23
This is a great story! I love it. Is Bilbo going to make a reappearance? I mean. She did leave without even seeing him?
The Laughing Willow chapter 17 . 2/6
Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh my gosh this is so cute and sweet and just AHHHHHHHHH! I really don't know how to put into works how much I adore this story or why because it's just so... so... I had tears in my eyes from this last chapter. The characters are beautifully written, the cultural detail you've given to the dwarves is amazing and really well done, and if you ever find time to update this again you'll likely get another review like this with potentially even more joyful screaming.

All the best to you!
Micky-Moo chapter 17 . 1/7
OMG read this over about two and 1/2 days loved every chapter hoping to see updates soon!
killthepain62 chapter 17 . 1/4
This story is amazing! Please update soon!
BCgurlie chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
Please please please continue this story! I love it!
CindraLu chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
Hi -

This is such a lovely story. You showed a side of Dwalin that is so caring. A big softie at heart. I hope that you will continue the story - I can't wait to read what follows.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
i really want to know whats next!
AshleighRebekah chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
I like your story.
angel897 chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
lovely story to read so please keep writign and update again some time soon