Reviews for Garfield's Roommates
Spiked29 chapter 62 . 9/4
oreally quick um so if Dianas mom hates men because Dianas dad left her out of wedlock and Dianas mom dated Lovebug Logan but logan married Marie does that mean that Garfield and Diana could be half siblings
Mrbrownprider chapter 4 . 7/27
uptown girl by billy joel a true classic at least someone still has good taste in music
RTMac1989 chapter 82 . 4/3
This was a really great chapter but I'm curious where you're going to go with this story in the end. Since there are a lot of stories with Beast Boy and Raven, it would be nice to see a different pairing in the end. Or you could go the route of having him end up with all of the girls since you wrote in the beginning that Tameran allows Garfield to be all of the girls. It would be a cool way to end the story down the road. Looking forward to the next chapter.
QuickSilver chapter 82 . 1/11

..uh,
Azharre chapter 82 . 9/9/2016
Awesome Story,Please Continue
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
Im confused Tatsu Yamashiro is Katana (or Tatsu Toro in Prime Earth) but in this Tatsu and Katana are separate people. Are they sisters, or is it Tatsu Toro is the desk clerk and Tatsu Yamashiro goes by Katana Yamashiro to avoid the confusion of having two girls named Tatsu?
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Im rereading this so I honestly forgot I'd Komi is in this. I do hope so. Ever since she Red Hood and The Outlaws in New 52 she has been my favorite character. Mainly because she proves that she can repel an invasion almost all on her own.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
To be fair that's a much less depressing reason to break up than the cannon reason for their divorce which was the murder of their infant daughter Lin Nyugan-Harper
lycoanking14 chapter 53 . 7/28/2016