Reviews for The Best Worst Year
ScottyBgood chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Jade still hurting. I wonder what she will do to ease the pain, besides the drinking. Tori is giving up? How, when you never took the chance? I guess we will see.

Nice chapter. Jades father is going to one day wonder why she didn't acknowledge him while accepting an award. He just won't get it.
FinishedInk chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Someone is getting jelly*coughs...Jade* XD
TimelessReader chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Oh dear.. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
chase19 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Nyoo! I need more!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Omg these two ! And jade do u need Jay ;)
FinishedInk chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Update please!*throws cookies*
TimelessReader chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Lol, so it begins the slight torture aimed at Jade. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
osnapitzbex chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
So I kinda skipped over this story a few times because I was wary of the summary but wow am I glad I finally took a chance and read it...

You write so well and I just love this 'Scotty' character you've introduced! He sounds so awesome! WHY CAN'T HE BE MY NEIGHBOUR?

I can't wait to see/read what happens next!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
FayPrince chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I say smooth sailing after the first chapter. You got into some major details that made me second guess, but I'm glad I stuck around. Can't wait for the next update. :)
alex02 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Cool
SKRowling chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I am in love with Scotty... He must materialize and marry me now.
Atsirk Enoh chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I'm waiting for Jade to get really jealous. :)
I don't think I've read a story where they lived to each other.
Lushcoltrane chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I really like Scotty & I can see how much he misses his sister. The plan for the party sounds clever. I'm looking forward to it.
ScottyBgood chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Jade hates being ignored, but she may not react the way Tori and Scotty want her to. Jade sounds emotionally damaged. She could react a variety of ways. It may come to Tori taking the chance to win Jade, not the other way around. Jade has been burned before, and will not be vulnerable easily.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »