Reviews for The Best Worst Year
Jay aka Jordan chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Ooooo let's pray jade heard that shit or tori is super screwed
Luiedc94 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Awesome update :D
ScottyBgood chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
So the drama continues. Can things be repaired? Jade is the jealous type, but she can be talked to. I suspect things will work out once everyone has had their chance to talk. As long as Jade doesn't try for revenge.
Prettygleekbitch chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I hope Jade heard
Lushcoltrane chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Well, at least Jade should've seen Tori shove Nicki away. But she'll probably fly off the handle & storm out until Scotty finally gets her to understand what happened. Although, I'm kinda partial to a less angstly version where Jade sees what happened & simply kicks Nicki's ass out the door. (I'm ever the optimist when it comes to our gals.)
Joylinda chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I want jade to hear what tori said so she can bitch out nikki. That would be awesome
Update soon!
osnapitzbex chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Oh god! Poor Jade and Poor Tori! Please have heard her jade! Oh no, what if she breaks tori's heart again! D:
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I really hope Jade heard everything.
jjs.storylover101 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Please please tell me Jade heard what Tori said?
Lauren Kash chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
How bout if jade gets mad tori gets to punch nicki in the face and don't invite her to any more parties.
fuckthatshitimoutnomore chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Woah, tension's in the air.
Nice chapter! Can't wait til you update.
ThatRandomAsian
Lauren Kash chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn lol oh no jade is going to be pissed cant wait to see the fight between her and nicki but I hope she heard what tori said before the kiss happened so she will only be mad at nicki and not tori. Update soon
Quinntana2 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
:)(: I think Jade just walked up in enough time to see Nicki kiss Tori, although I hope that isn't true.
I like Nicki, I do but I kinda want to punch her.
Great chapter. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
:)(: Holy Moly, this chapter is hot.
Tori's teasing in the car and everything...I don't know...brilliant hotness.
Can't wait for the next update. :)(:
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »