Reviews for The Best Worst Year
ScottyBgood chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I like the reaction. Sometimes, Jade's dad being caring but not knowing how to reach out to Jade just makes sense. He doesn't need to be a monster in every fiction. I like when it's just him being trapped in his personality. It makes reconciliation a possibility, and Jade always wanted her fathers love.
FinishedInk chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
I swear Jade better say yes or I'm going back in time and making sure cookies,cupcakes,and brownies were never created!
Lushcoltrane chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
I was hoping for this reaction from Jade's father but I was ready for worse. The talk between Tori & him was sweet. Especially Tori blurting out her love for his daughter.

Scotty & Trina is a great combo too. Maybe they should double-date.
JadedXO chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Great story. Love the concept. I don't like Tori but this makes me kinda like her lol. Love the way this chapter ended. Totally looking forward to te next :)
sym1121 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
So glad Jade's dad put his ego aside for her
osnapitzbex chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Oooooooooooo! So the lunch went well! Thank god for that! Awwwh Toris such a sweetheart!
deathisdelicious chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
You know what you deserve icecream here*gives icecream* enjoy
deathisdeliciuos chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Pretty nice story dude.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Ugh cliffys
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Awesome update :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please

Bad
TimelessReader chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Interesting. Wonder what the reaction will be fought about when Jade brings Tori to that lunch date with her dad. It will be also interesting to see how Tori will be introduce. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
ScottyBgood chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Nice little chapter. Tori and Jade are finding their comfort levels. I'm glad jade has reemerged since nice is a part of her but she will always have that edge to her. I understand the fear. People avoid friends and loved ones just to avoid hearing what they are sure the other person will say. Emotional wounds are often disproportionately painful, and hurt even more in our imagination. Jade will hear that her father thinks she's impractical, but that he does care for her. he just doesn't know how to show it. As for Tori, that is the question. He could hate it, or he could just accept it as a part of Jade.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Yeah what msBobo said!
MsBobo1994 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I would think Jade's dad is going to try to talk to Jade, but when he finds out who Tori is I am not sure he will be very happy. I mean they could just not tell him and say Tori is a friend or he will real try to be real dad for once and love Jade for who she is. Anyway, I think you are doing a great job writing, so ether way it will be great.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »