Reviews for The Best Worst Year
osnapitzbex chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Awwww Jades scared! :'(

Live the kitchen brunch scene! That was so awesome, and cute! :3
Jay aka Jordan chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
It will be in the middle
Lushcoltrane chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Another nice, light chapter. As for the upcoming lunch, I can see three possibilities:

1) Jade's father sees the light & accepts her totally

2) Old man West is a complete tool & tells her how worthless she is to her face

3) he still doesn't see the point of entertaining but wants her to more a part of his life regardless.

I think the 3rd would be the most likely given how he was in his sole appearance on the show.
sym1121 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Should be some good stuff...I think her dad will attempt to get back into her life for the sake of his relationship with Scotty
sarah999999 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Very good progress.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Love Scotty ! And yes jade happy and tori happy
Lushcoltrane chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Old man West doesn't deserve his daughter's love or respect. Or his son's. And what a flimsy excuse for lying to his son. I'd love to see if he comes around - but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. Some people cannot change.

Otherwise, nice, sweet chapter. The date was great. Even sappy Jade was great. ;-D
osnapitzbex chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Awwwwh the perfect end to a perfect first date! :3 hmmm Jade is being a little sappy for my tastes but I'm putting that down to her wanting to make up for everything!
ScottyBgood chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Firstborn son syndrome. I've seen it before. Some cultures, groups or even individuals put the first born son on a pedestal, and believe they can do no wrong. Lucky ones grow up to be good people. Others just believe they are due anything they want. Boarding School did Scotty some good.

Jade has a shot at happiness. She just needs balance. Both need to give a little, and find things they both enjoy, so no resentment builds up. I think that's probably going to happen, partially because Tori and Jade share some interests.
TimelessReader chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Go Scotty! Glad to see things are going well for Jade and Tori. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
sarah999999 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
Luiedc94 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Great chapter :D.
TimelessReader chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Very nice. Lovely update.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »