Reviews for YOU WILL SHED NO RED WATER
Lordran's Black Knight chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh Lord Gwyn! I was laughing at the stupidity of this creature for the longest of times! XD you sir, deserve a gesture of gratitude for writing this masterpiece. Sad, I can not hug you via internet. Oh well, please do continue this.
Hidden In The Q chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Again with the Omakes! I love how you represent Zer0 in them. Trying to annoy Naruto, and succeeding. XD
Hidden In The Q chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I like this story a lot so far! It's hilarious and I really like your Omakes. XD
T3chi3 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I think this is hilarious. krieg shouting stuff with geirk sometimes there. I think it would be awesome if gaige showed up soon. keep this going man. :)
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I'm not sure if the story will have JUST Krieg from Borderlands in it and the others being there are simply part of the omake, but I'm readily looking forward to reading more. A Gaige/Naruto pairing would be interesting to read, but that's on you to make it so or not.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I LIKE this story so far, especially the omake. I guess I'll learn how old this iteration of Krieg is soon enough.
DeathOfTheBlackDragon chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Your writing style is very entertaining. I really like the little notes that you leave about someone. Also, the little girl named Shojo is indeed the shit.
Romulus123 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
That was pretty glorious. And Shojo is a pretty tough cookie. My friends and I are currently planning out a Borderlands fanfic, but reading yours ie definitely more fun.
Assault Godzilla chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I can't fucking believe this. I used to follow/like Naruto, but I gave up on it for several reasons. I love playing Borderlands, and like the characters in both games. If anything, I like seeing someone like Krieg making his way into the world of ninjas. Let the Psycho Vault Hunter mess shit up. I'm tired of seeing Naruto himself be the spotlight of attention, or gaining a harem not only from girls in his series, but also from whatever it's having a crossover with at the time. So screw it, I'm just gonna keep on hatin' this excuse of a ninja story.
Romulus123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was funny! You have to use all of Krieg's hilarious lines at somepoint.

I WILL MURDER YOUR DEATH!
MusicIsMyLife6789 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was too funny! I do hope you continue.