Reviews for Naruto Bindas!
Pater Mortis chapter 1 . 4/18
I like the story man, ive re-read it many times but i cant help but notice that in chapter one that his walls are useless. Useless in the sense that any shinobi can go through it easily by jumping or wall climbing, also instead of being a deterrent to civilians it just becomes a minor hindrance since they can just get a ladder and climb using that... also why are the summons names... ummm... english-y and not of japanese descent... like all the summons or partners in naruto have japanese-ish names like gambunta or gamakichi even the summons foreign from japan have japanese names like manda (which i believe is an anaconda or smthing) if you want names just get the ‘describing feature’ like for people, ryu for dragon etc etc or for animals gama meaning toad... not to be rude though, i just find it that naruto, already a pariah by his peers and those around him would further alienate his friend too their peers, like if all the wolf summons names were all english like Logan, or some other wolf named Harry or all of their names just... english-y in general, wouldn’t that alienate them from other summons like the frogs or slugs? Maybe you can just change the names of each summon to english if you really dont wanna japanese your summons names
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 4/6
IS naruto mentally retarded?
sgriffin730 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
yyyyyyyyy? give up this is so GREAT
Veejay2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Awesome fic dude.
It has a great (altho not original) plot and is well detailed while not containing any grammar errors.
Plz update.
Muzaka chapter 2 . 1/6/2017
Excellent story, I liked how you made Naruto's mature but without being illogical or making things disproportionate! Your view of war are true unfortunately... Well, I don't know why most authors think Naruto's seal can absorb Kyuubi's chakra definitely. Chakra is something created, sure Kyuubi is a chakra construct, but he developed a conscious and can mold chakra like any shinobi, resplenishing it. Kyuubi would never be powerless because chakra is his nature.
Psyka chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
This story is awesome I love it please update again soon
mdhunter111 chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
Awesome story so far! Great job with this fanfic! Please continue with another chapter real soon! Looking forward to it! As for which world he visits, my 1st choice is DBZ! Then it's Toriko! Then One Piece, then Fairy Tail, and then Bleach, and finally any and all other animes/manga's made! Like Hagure Yuusha, Campione, Avatar: TLA, etc...! Anyways, thanks for posting, and please continue soon! Looking forward to it! Have a good night!
Bugs Mc B wabbit chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
The story is good Naruto could have gone to the future or the past to save his parents
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I love your fanfic but Naruto is kind of out of character Naruto's affection for Sakura isn't just gonna die like that it should be noted during the genin exams the first time he asks Sakura on a date (or more noteworthy the first time as shown in cannon) she is shown to hit him which Naruto doesn't seem to be surprised this shows this has probably been happening for YEARS or months (who knows, BUt we know its been happening to the point he is not surprised). Naruto isn't just gonna not like Sakura anymore and it would be better if Naruto after continuously training his affection for her starts to dull.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I love the fanfic you wrote but I'll just say technically the sharigan can see chakara being molded Sasuke just wouldn't be able to copy the jutsu the same way or at all unless he had good enough knowledge on hand seals to replicate it through that or had through training on chakara manipulation as well as elemental training. But yeah
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait to see what happens next!
reviewer chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
lovely chapter hope you update
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
PLease update
agnar chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Yeah, you really should totally scrap this chapter, it sucks ass and ruins the whole build up of chapter 1, which was pretty well done. You essentially decided that chapter 1 was all totally fucking wasted time. That somehow Naruto was barely chunin level and STILL weaker than sasuke despite his being VASTLY stronger and better than canon Naruto who really only lost to sasuke because he purposely aimed his rasengan at sasuke's headband rather than a kill shot.

The Naruto of chapter 1? He'd have decimated Gaara AND Sasuke without much trouble and NO need of the Kyuubi's chakra. It's so annoying when authors just waste a readers time by just totally blowing off all the stuff you've had characters previously accomplish, like apparently deciding Naruto of ch. 1 was too strong so he turned back into a weakass moron here who couldn't beat canon fucking sasuke.
agnar chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was mostly really good, but a few spots that felt off or seemed contradictory.

Like the bit where Naruto was bored and met Jiraiya. I get wanting him to meet Jiraiya, but the bored bit felt off since it's not like Naruto was so strong and fast and so on that he had nothing else to learn.

It might've worked better if you'd had Naruto deciding to take a day off or something rather than going 'oh, 1 month one, I need new training, what do I do, I'm bored?' when he hadn't even finished all the stuff from the first month.

The other bit, you describe him putting his study and scrolls and such upstairs in the study I thought, then on the tour it's out back in an extra building, then when Kakashi is talking to him Sasuke is somehow looking at the scrolls and his sword?

And on the sword, it's not even clear if he was ever able to draw it, and if he was, why not try to draw it in the store so he gets the scroll right away? Did he ever get the scroll, or is he just swinging around the still sheathed sword when he 'works on it'?