Reviews for Anything Right
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
o.O GO IKHNY! I would truly love (and would start laughing my brains out) If Ikhny did that at one point! You know, I was kinda expecting her to slap him but, not kiss him and slap him HA! That was priceless! Great Work!
Enola06 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
O_O ano... SUGOI! That was strange, lol! Great chap, are you going to continue? Please continue, this could lead to a great different story, so hurry... wanna see what happens nexty! Kissus and hugs
Kittenwithclaws chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
CHIEN! That was awesome! Please write a sequel!
Beck chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Please, please. Spell the characters and the name of the series correctly. It's not that taxing to do a little research.
Hanaji chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I. Loved. It. *giggle* I won't make a big deal about it but nied is spelled hiead. I know you might have heard it alot. *don't hurt me* Otherwise I loved it beyond reson.
Kuroneko-sama07 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I luv it! This is a great lil song ficcie! And it's H/I too!(my fav _) *waves flag with chibi Hiead and Ikhny on it* Hiead/Ikhny 4ever! _
Aurani chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
WHY do you tell me she's OOC AFTER the goddamn fic? Do you know how... *bad* that was? Okay, the grammar sucked, but I've seen worse, so I was going to overlook that, but then you make Ikhny a completely different person! In fact, your Ikhny... it's like you possessed her with a Mary Sue! And you tell me AFTER I read it- AFTER I feel like someone poked my eyes out with chopsticks!

But you did me one worse. You made Hiead OOC, too (and it's spelled "H-I-E-*A*-D"). Hiead would've MURDERED Ikhny after forcefully pushing her away from him in that last disgustingly OOC scene of yours. KILLED her. Ikhny should'nt have had the time to slap him. And if she ever DID slap Hiead, Hiead would not "stumble" from it.

And by the way, there was no cliffhanger. If, immediately after the fic, Hiead was allowed to leave you evil clutches and be IC again, he would have followed Ikhny to disembowel her with a *blunt spoon*.

*clutches head*... people these days...
de aequitate chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Yes you are one completely one evil little person. Ah! My imagination is going crazy wondering the hell what might've happen! AH! I hate you for doing this to me!

Oh BTW

I like this song ficcie!
Ikhny Gnr chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Ok, I'm just going to ask you since this is the only fic I'm reading today. What does overzealous mean? I know I can look it up, but I don't feel like it. Oh, and what does OCC mean? Well thanks. Oh, and great fic. Glad that she slapped him. Go Ikhny!
EkiraTamer149 chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
wow that was so amazing. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Neko-gurl chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
wow... that was unexpected. It was just, wow. Who knew? People got to expect one of these days she(or someone else)would clock his ass. Or in your story, smack him acrossed the face. I love Hiead and all, but he deserves it. I like the way you used the song in this fic. Very fitting. I like fics when Ikhny's OOC. Cause everyone can't be all good inside. I hope you write a sequel to this.

Neko-gurl

P.S.- I'm also on (with same name without squiggly) but was to lazy to sign-in. Sorry.