Reviews for Crossing the Rapids
Cyllia Yue chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
Gaaaaaahhh! Now it is all clear! :O Oh my poor Roy, that happens when you don't go with your beautiful Lieutenant xDD

Now, seriously, all (well, not all but most of it) is clear now, I finally understand some things, why the cuts and bruises, the missing Roy... I feel illuminated xD

Uhhh but now I wanna know more xD Its been a while, huh? I missed your updates :3

Thanks for mentioning me in the A/N, As I said many times, it's means a LOT to me, I kinda feel special n.n Thank you for everything! 3

A looot of kisses and hugs \*3*/
Sorry for the english :)
Cyllia Yue chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
TTwTT oh you, you're going to make me cry, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! you're such a sweetheart, you always make my day n.n I really appreciate what you say :D I will never stop saying this to you: Thanks )

humkvvhg8vigf44fh6v5nx43sf The R-R-Royai is too much, I-I die x-x Riza is too kawaii ñ-ñ I love her!

*-* oh my god Katrina xDD you and your crushes xDD (PD: I don't know if that its the name for a platonic love) xD

Again, sorry for always saying the same thing, but I really really Thank you so much for everything! c:

Kisses and hugs! \nwn/
Sorry for the english :)
Cyllia Yue chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Koniichiwa n.n Thanks for the mention on the A/N! you're so cute
Wow, I just realize one thing, I've been following this fic since the third chapter, and now you're on the 16, times goes by... right? and now that I'm thinking, someday you will finish this fic, oh gods I'm going to miss it so much. Well sorry for that I've been a little sentimental this few days :)

*0* The love of Royai can break any fear! :'D I love when one of them is unsure about something and the other gives support! ñ.ñ

xDDDDDDDDD Epic Jean Havoc moment, how smart of you!

Again, thank you for the mention!
Kisses and hugs! \*3*/
Care yourself and sorry for the english :)
Cyllia Yue chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
uhhhhhhhh Roy's so cute even when he cannot speak properly xDD

Ohhh WTF is in the city O.o, it has similar alchemy with Roy?
Oh girl, you love the suspense, don't you? xDD

Don't say sorry n.n just knowing that you didn't die is enough for me c: (I always exaggerate everything, so I was worry :c )
I hope that you're going well in school :D

Sorry for the short review, but I need to go to school right now.

Kisses and hugs! \OwO/
sorry for the english too :)
Descending chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Awww! I feel so bad for them! Its like a forbidden love. Completly tragic, but adorable. I'm going all Fan girl inside. Eeee! :D They are so cute together! Royai and...hmmm what's a couple name for Katrina and Jean?... Ummm...Katean? I have no idea! Maybe you can come up with a good one. Anyway, I love the story. Keep up the good work. :)
Descending chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Love the story!

P.s: I'll make a more complicated review next chapter. :)
Cyllia Yue chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
TTnTT oh the feels, THE FEELS! *a gun of feels shot nya-chan's head*
-.- what let our Roy like that! say who, and I kill him/her with my mega kawaii laser beam xD
;A; what's happening on the city, I bet it is a bad pony, always is a bad pony... wtf I'm talking right now, I think I'm talking this things because it's the 5:03 A.M so meeh
Well for latest chapters I will love to see a little funny moment between Roy, Riza, Jean, Katrina and... Black Hayate! (well I don't know why Hayate but he's is sooo kawaii) so yeah I think that would be interesting :D

Muchos besos! care yourself, good health to you and your close ones! \3/
ZipTheArtsyFox chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
I meant shout outs "
ZipTheArtsyFox chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Aw poor Roy, and since Riza is having such vengeful thoughts, maybe Roy might have to talk her down one day from killing the creature entirely? Similar to what Riza did for Roy.

Also, great chapters! Enjoyable as always and thanks for the shutouts x3
Cyllia Yue chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
:O :o :O :o :O :o ohhhhh the emotions! God this is so great n.n oh no the sad moments are so... well, sad xD I would love if you can tell me a little description of Katrina childhood,

n.n I like so much the little JeanxKatrina moments!

Kisses and hugs!
ZipTheArtsyFox chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Thanks for the shoutout, really awesome chapters. Though your transition from the flashback to reality was a little rough, confused me a little bit.
Descending chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
I noticed that no one has reviewed recently, so I decided to review. :D Love the story, and the character Katrina. I'm sensing a budding relationship between Havoc and Katrina. Oh, and some Royai. Super excited for the future chapters. Keep up the good work. Good Luck. :)

P.s: I'm assuming that the title Stolen is referring to Katrina's memories.
Fmalover07 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I really enjoy this fanfic. Please update soon!
Cyllia Yue chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
da fuck!? 4 chapters or I'm crazy :S when I went to school, nothing on the updates, and now I get back, and are 4 chapters now! Well, that's great!

;A; ;A; ;A; ;A; nooooo what's happening?! where's is everybody! and Roy? and... and... gads this is so **** amazing! 0 I love Katrina so much, she's is so a sweetheart, she's going to gave me diabetes n.n I really like her with Havoc *0*

I love all the way that this story is going, Katrina fits so well in Mustang's team, *o* ohhh I cannot wait! for another c:

A lot of sweets puppy kisses 3 and a very lovely Armstrong hug! \x-x/ (well maybe to tight? xD)

PD: I really love the idea of the eyesight of Katrina! so original :D