Reviews for The Price of the Wish
Phunbaba chapter 23 . 7/27
Having read more of the story my biggest critique is the lack of breaks between scenes. It can be a bit jarring going from gypsy first aid to a library scenes or some such.
Phunbaba chapter 4 . 7/25
How does this have less then 200 reviews? I'be only read 3 chapters so far but darn if it doesn't show promise. Just finished the first story arc and am hoping the following ones are at least half as good.

I like the premise. I didn't notice any grammar or spelling problems. Nobody seems terribly OOC to me yet and have been consistent in their characterization. I'm just kinda sad I don't see anything to critique.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
So seriously, with all the bull sh*t going on when does Cordy explode from juggling all the lies she tells? Wnd when does she admit she likes Xander anyways? Not to mention at this point when she does come clean no one is going to like her. Just asking and saying.
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Okay, hold on, TIME OUT! I am so confused, why does the idiot 'Xander' keep blaming Cordy for Jessie's death. I realize they don't know she tried to stop it, but really tell me why please. I mean her changing the timeline, is really of the bad. The laughter in the back ground could be the vengeance demon laughing at how she twisted the wish. Or you know, not. Since Anyanka is twisted that actually makes sense to me, that the wish would not be to Cordy's benefit. All the history from the point of Cordy going back in time and replacing the Cordy of then would have to change some what. Also this is not the reality she is from, this is a branch off from that timeline. Thus a whole new timeline would have been created to accommodate the new reality. Time travel always gives me a headache. I love this story, though.
Indivisible chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Excellent story. You have an incredible talent for creating imagery that draws the reader in. Your horror is some of the best horror I've ever read. I hope you decide to continue this.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
This was one heck of a ride. I hope you come back sometime and carry on this tale.

Getting complicated. Will this mean Kendra and hopefully Faith will become Slayers soon?
Perhaps all the Slayers will be activated sooner.
Sean Renaud chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
Teaming up with the Master is a wonderful touch. I'd really like to know more about your take on the Order or Aurelius and all that it entails. Interesting group.
Sean Renaud chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
You have a true talent for the disturbing. Everything is turning out so much worse for them than in the real story line, I would have expected you to skip around a little more than you've done, we're not even out of Season One assuming it plays out at all like the real thing.

Well see you next time!
Sean Renaud chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
Moloch is my new favorite demon. You have quite a talent for really disturbing images I must say.

Gypsies, they are a dirty people *spits* and we shall speak of them no more!
Sean Renaud chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
God I love how well you capture that Cordi is/was a very slow learner. Most people catch on after saving the world once.
Sean Renaud chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Yeah, Margo is finally dead. . .and it stuck. At least to the end of the chapter I expected Real Harmony to pull some BS and still expect Margo to pull it later when they try to retrieve her.

Good chapter. Bikini Willow is a babe!
Sean Renaud chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
I love Cordy but dear god doe sshe seem to have a learning disability in this story. If she was any slower she' actually find a way to fuck this up even worse.

I love the large scale combat, it makes me wish they'd done something like this in the real show since it might have been mostly within the realms of their budget mostly happening off screen.
Sean Renaud chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
The Senior Partners? Pretty nice and holy crap Margo is even stronger than I thought she was standing up to those three even under ideal circumstances.
Sean Renaud chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Angels so cute in his youth before he learns all the things that hanging out with Buffy for three years apparently teach you that two hundred plus years didn't.

Why won't these people die!?
Sean Renaud chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Funny, I thought Cordy/Harm was a thing a few chapters back and then pushed it aside as being way too crazy.

I don't remember the council ever being nearly this efficient about. . .really anything. It's an interestin touch to say the least.