Reviews for Both Sides Now
Flo421 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This is by the far the best Marauders Fanfic I have ever read. Great job!
Natasha P chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
You must have put a tremendous amount of work in to this story. The Marauders are very in character. I think you should split it into several different chapters because it is very long all in one peice the way it is now. You might also think about updating some of it for Deathly Hallows. Great Job.
Kay chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was very good and long! I liked it and only wish you got a few facts straight about Lilly.
De-Crescendo chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
"'I promise I'll never give the wolf a chance to hurt anybody.'

Remus apparently decided that this was an acceptable answer, and didn't say another word

about it. Later, when James asked him why he didn't press the subject, Remus simply

answered, Sirius doesn't make promises he can't keep.'"

This actually is an awesome bit, 'cos Sirius does give the wolf the chance to hurt Severus...

Freaking awesome that I realized that and it's not even Severus-centric...
magdilen chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
good job good characterization
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That is one long one shot- it was like several chapters in one.

You rock.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
good. i would've liked it better if lily wasn't with. i think she's boring.
Bexi chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Great fic and I truly enjoyed every moment in reading it. You captured the personalities perfectly and I love the scenes between James and Lily.

Great work, keep it up.

Bexi
Iggie chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
wow... WOW. As a fellow Remus-lover and writer of a 78 chapter fic, all I can think of is wow. This is one incredible peice of writing, and I'm dearly glad I followed the trail of a new reader of mine (Cinnamon) to find this. By far, it is one of the most excellent and well-written pieces I've read as of late, if not ever.

Definietly going for ym Favourites!

Awesome job, keep it coming!
Verdandi chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
I thoroughly enjoyed this! You've written a much-loved topic with several engaging twists and dialogue I think even J.K. Rowling would get a chuckle out of: I couldn't "put the story down". I only have one suggestion, and that is that you ask someone to Beta this for you, as there are a few technical errors (you're vs. your, mostly - you switched them around, but you were nothing if not consistant). The italics tags were a little distracting, but I'm sure you're already aware of that. ;o) Again, very nice fic: it was different enough from the run-of-the-mill MWPP stories to keep one's interest, and like I said, the dialogue was to die for. I'm going now to check if you've written anything else - if you haven't, please do!
Lolo chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
bloody good job! a bit long, chapters might have helped! TA!
Rose Lupin chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I love this story. It took me a while to read, but it was worth every minute. I just love poor Remus :D. I don't suppose begging you to continue this story would change your mind in making a second part?
JustMe3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
wow, that was !(You might want to think about breaking it up into chapters) But it was really good too!
Cinnamon3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
awesome!
Myrtle chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I really enjoyed your story. I kind of think the transfering of muggle-born students from one house to another is a bit unrealistic, but apart from that, it's exellent. I always imagined Peter disliking and fearing Remus when he found out about his lycanthropy. (I love that word lycanthropy don't you?)