Reviews for Lessons For Life
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 4 . 9/7
some weird formatting, cant read this chap at all
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 7/6
She tortured that poor gnome.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 7/5
"Why don't you and Hermione have children?" he questioned.

I always found "why aren't you fucking without condoms" a kinda rude question.
Cherri202 chapter 3 . 7/2
I really expected her name to be Matilda, and I'm a little bit disappointed that it's not.
torlan2003 chapter 22 . 5/24
Great story, loved the ending, thank you for taking the time to write. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Bjalf chapter 4 . 5/24
A different kind of weird formatting in this chapter.

Chloe is a 5-year-old child that has just been thrown out of her home by her own parents, and is in an unknown and stressful situation. Throwing her into a horde of loud and even violent people may make for fun reading, but I honestly cringed. Harry is obviously not fit to be a parent, and Chloe is looking at years of therapy.
Bjalf chapter 3 . 5/24
Some weird formatting with broken lines in paragraphs.

Pet peeve about Ron and Hermione: bickering/marriage, pick one. They have 2 things in common in the books: They are friends with Harry, and they bicker with each other. That is - not - a good basis for a healthy marriage. The fact that they bicker like a married couple doesn't mean that they should become a married couple.
torlan2003 chapter 12 . 5/23
Great story, now I am worried about Cloe. Looking forward to the next chapter.
I know it's been a while since you posted this story, but I wanted to let you know that I am first time and enjoying it. But the Von Trapp family is a real family that the Sound of Music was based on.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
Yay, cauldron bottoms!
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
The name Von Trapp actually belongs to the Von Trapp family. "The Sound of Music" stage and film are a romanticised version of the true story.
O.O chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
HES ACTUALLY CRAZY
jadethetroll chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
wonderful
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 5/14/2016
Do they even use the word "tacky" in Britain? "Tawdry" is more authentically English.
dreamflower02 chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
The formatting on this chapter seems to be rather badly messed up, I'm sorry to say.
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »