Reviews for Lessons For Life
laaluna chapter 22 . 9/10
Twenty two years ago you wrote this funny story. I hope you are well and that the last 22 years where happy ones.
WeisseHex chapter 22 . 8/11
I really LOVED this story, thanks!
WeisseHex chapter 14 . 8/11
AWESOME! Harry found her!
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 8/10
I like it!
John chapter 4 . 10/31/2021
Technically the name 'Von Trapp' belongs to the REAL LIFE family that the Sound of Music was based on. The movie/play veers a bit from reality but they were real people and even toured as a musical group.

BTW, love the story so far!
bethb1973 chapter 4 . 10/17/2020
OMG THE WORDS ARE ALL OVERLAPPING...it's unreadable and at a most inopportune time
anjalyy chapter 2 . 6/17/2020
What the hell, Dudley?! But Harry, honestly, Marigold is a beautiful name
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 22 . 1/2/2020
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing.
kingslayer98 chapter 4 . 12/28/2019
fix the font please
Enforcer209 chapter 22 . 11/24/2019
Well that was certainly an enjoyable story
Undyne915 chapter 22 . 9/6/2019
That was an uncanny prediction the child's name! and you just had GOF to work with.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2019
It is such a sweet story and I love every bit of it. In spite of bringing so many characters, you have successfully hold the charm of this story till the end. I don't know whether any words will be sufficient enough to praise you. This is indeed a very beautiful story.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
A bit for everyone except perhaps for the people who misunderstood and thought this was a redemption fic? At the very least I wouldn't have thought it would be a straight up bashing fic.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 4 . 4/16/2019
Ugh! I want to read this chapter, but it looks like I’m going to have to skip it because the lack of space between the lines makes it too hard to try to read. Why hasn’t this been fixed, I’m sure someone has had to complain about this before the story was marked as complete.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 4 . 4/16/2019
What the heck is going on with the formatting for this chapter?
1,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »