Reviews for Lessons For Life
GOOG GOD! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THE FONT!
Hermione is TOO YOUNG to be teaching! ,

And the next headmistress? That belongs to Minerva! ,
senawario chapter 1 . 3/24
cute story, and I liked Chloe. The Malfoy parts seem forced/rushed though; story would have been just as good without it
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 4 . 9/7/2017
some weird formatting, cant read this chap at all
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 7/6/2017
She tortured that poor gnome.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
"Why don't you and Hermione have children?" he questioned.

I always found "why aren't you fucking without condoms" a kinda rude question.
Cherri202 chapter 3 . 7/2/2017
I really expected her name to be Matilda, and I'm a little bit disappointed that it's not.
torlan2003 chapter 22 . 5/24/2017
Great story, loved the ending, thank you for taking the time to write. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Bjalf chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
A different kind of weird formatting in this chapter.

Chloe is a 5-year-old child that has just been thrown out of her home by her own parents, and is in an unknown and stressful situation. Throwing her into a horde of loud and even violent people may make for fun reading, but I honestly cringed. Harry is obviously not fit to be a parent, and Chloe is looking at years of therapy.
Bjalf chapter 3 . 5/24/2017
Some weird formatting with broken lines in paragraphs.

Pet peeve about Ron and Hermione: bickering/marriage, pick one. They have 2 things in common in the books: They are friends with Harry, and they bicker with each other. That is - not - a good basis for a healthy marriage. The fact that they bicker like a married couple doesn't mean that they should become a married couple.
torlan2003 chapter 12 . 5/23/2017
Great story, now I am worried about Cloe. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
I know it's been a while since you posted this story, but I wanted to let you know that I am first time and enjoying it. But the Von Trapp family is a real family that the Sound of Music was based on.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
Yay, cauldron bottoms!
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
The name Von Trapp actually belongs to the Von Trapp family. "The Sound of Music" stage and film are a romanticised version of the true story.
O.O chapter 13 . 7/26/2016