Reviews for Lessons For Life
katiek121 chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
I liked reading this! It was different from other AU fics I have read.
s-david-m chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
It was a nice story. The Christian overtones seemed out of place, but it wasn't so heavy handed that it detracted from the story. Thanks for the fic!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Ginny and Nevile ...no just no.
Miss Millie chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Hello,
When I turned to this ch the lines are all on top of each other. I get the drift. Maybe you can check it out?

Thanks
Miss Millie
NoTagBacks chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
It's strange to tell you this 13 years after you wrote it, but I can't stop myself. Disney doesn't own the von Trapp family name (although their lawyers might like you to believe that).

The von Trapp family are real people that escaped from Nazi-controlled Austria in the World War II era, roughly similar to the movie. Some of the family is still alive, and they own a resort and ski lodge in Stowe, Vermont
Benny T. Butcher chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
You are an amazing writer.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
"With great power comes stupid outfits" Too Funny :)
Hobbyfarmer chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
Most stories with children have them act as toddlers regardless of age or as Geniuses. but your story accurately portrays what a five year old would act like. Great job
serenityselena chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
fantastic story :)
kingstonavery chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Squeeeee! I love it!
ginnypotter1596 chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
Awwwwww! That was A. Door. A. Ball! I absolutely loved it. I haven't read a really good story like that in ages! And know I will go on your profile and look for more stories. P.S. I love that whole Grandpa Sirius thing.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I honestly don't think this fic is going to be enjoyable, mainly due to the age of it, but this line made me laugh:
"In other words," said Harry, " Pardon me while I savor this moment of irony. The impossible has happened to you. Your own child is something you were taught to despise. You two idiots are responsible for this child, and instead of dealing with your problems, you want to pass the kid off to me and forget she ever existed."

"Right!" said Dudley, pleased that Harry was catching on.
evans137 chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
God, I love this story! Such. Cute, heartwarming story but not cheesy at all. I was a bit skeptical at irst about Chloe but after the first chapter with her I really got to love her - I had to laugh so much about her constant questioning and Harry was so sweet and patient! And then how you brought Ginny and Harry together ... I had to smile all the time because they were so lovely and cute together. I also really loved Sirius and Remus and the last chapter with the baby- Gunther Rex!? How evil to name a child Gunther Rex! ;-) I really really enjoyed reading your story, it was funny, romantic and just a great fanfic - thanks for sharing your ideas!
MyRandomName chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
Great story from start to finish
Ink Stained Quill chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I love "Goodnight, My Angel"! I used to play that when I fell asleep as a kid :D Great chapter :)

Ink