Reviews for Lessons For Life
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 8/1
The name Von Trapp actually belongs to the Von Trapp family. "The Sound of Music" stage and film are a romanticised version of the true story.
O.O chapter 13 . 7/26
HES ACTUALLY CRAZY
jadethetroll chapter 22 . 7/13
wonderful
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 5/14
Do they even use the word "tacky" in Britain? "Tawdry" is more authentically English.
dreamflower02 chapter 4 . 5/7
The formatting on this chapter seems to be rather badly messed up, I'm sorry to say.
nayin17 chapter 22 . 4/24
It's a good story with a lot of humor coming from Bill, Charlie, the twins, Percy and his kids. Love that Harry's son got his hair and I love your Ginny
nayin17 chapter 17 . 4/24
Ron is the usual PRAT
nayin17 chapter 16 . 4/24
Glad of the ferret's verdict
nayin17 chapter 8 . 4/24
What's the point of giving Harry an award where some Death Eaters like the ferret will only be free from Azkaban?
nayin17 chapter 3 . 4/24
I've skipped the bickering of Ron and the hateful annoying bookworm, it's not entertaining. Anyway, Chloe is lucky to have Harry as a father instead of Dudley
RafeFallstar chapter 1 . 2/22
I once read a theory that the flower names of the Evans, like the star names of the Blacks, are part of a magical upkeep/restoration ritual specific to the family-even if it is done without understanding why. That was why the name "Tom" was so offensive to Tom Marvolo Riddle. I am attributing the kid's magic to this ritual.
MyHeartsDebris chapter 20 . 2/6
GINERVA, ITS GINERVA WEASLEY
Jen chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
Loved it, thanks.
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Chloe should be extremely grateful that Harry was willing to take her in. Knowing Dudley, he's a chip, no make that a whole boulder off the old block. Vernon'll never miss it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Yeah, I'm going to have to read this. It truly shows that the Dursley family should've been culled at the birth of the first one. Or maybe the Evens should've culled Petunia after the birth of Lilly. Then she couldn't have married Vernon. That would also insure that Harry never had to live with people of such exceptionally low intelligence. It also stop Dumby from putting him with them.
1,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »