Reviews for Book of Black Pride
TRON0602 chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Congrats on your novel my friend! I loved how Kito and Kianu managed to get out of being punished so quickly. So Thimba hated the lioness who died and Kovu and Vitani. I guessed as much. I look forward to more
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Trouble with the cubs. I can understand the reactions, but now isn't the time for fighting each other. But I did love how someone commented on how the food chain was kind of turned on end by the whole meerkats chatting with the lions. Nice work.
TRON0602 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Kianu vs Kito. Very nice! I am loving this story more and more
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Reunions are always nice. I don't know if being suspicious is a good idea at the moment, but I'm sure we'll find out eventually. Great work and I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
TRON0602 chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Good chapter!

1) I can't think of any scene I would rewrite because your stories flow so well.

2) I am a bit of both. I am a big Ahadi lover but also am suspicious he showed up when he did.
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
So much has happened since I last reviewed any of these stories.

Not going to dwell much on what has kept me from reviewing, but I have been keeping up with this decently well.

Going to do this a chapter at a time.

This really seems like it is setting up for a lot of things. The pride in the flash back seems to have some pretty nasty prejudices going on.

And it looks like some tension and disillusionment among some of Hasani's followers.

Sorry for leaving such a short disjointed review, but I recently had surgery and am still on some pretty strong medication.

Hopefully subsequent reviews will be much more coherent on my part.
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Very, very nice work so far. I am still enjoying your updates. I have no real input on pairings, so I'll just enjoy whatever you decide. I wish you the best of luck.
TRON0602 chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Great job with this chapter! Ahadi seems like a wimp as a cub with boundaries on safety and as an adult he will probably become a very reclusive lion.

I think Imara should end up with either of them
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Very nice work. There was some more trouble for the Pridelands, but that's how things go sometimes. And the next shaman has been located. Awesome. I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
TRON0602 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Nice chapter. Awesome. Pumbaa with lightning stick action. This was a sad chapter cause the fate of the older lions is not known. I will remain forever loyal
sherrylonglegs chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Happy birthday.
1. I don't think it's ever possible to reach a utopia these days

2. My first memory was when I was 2... it wasn't a good one.
tmh1022 chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Well done. I enjoyed the little flashback.

1) I don't know. I guess but not in today's society.
2) My first Christmas.
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Very nice work. While a true utopia is impossible, that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to achieve something close to it. I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
TRON0602 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Hekima's the Shaman of Knowledge. Cool a zebra shaman. I like it. Did you perchance take that from ThatPersonYouMightKnow's stories?
Hasani's plan involves poisoning the waterhole to weaken the PrideLanders, wow. Talk about ruthless and it was interesting to see a bit of Hasani's backstory.

1) I don't think utopia is possible to achieve in our world. Utopia is merely an idea designed to give us focus to strive for something. Also, while it is unachievable, it is also achieved cause perfection and utopia exists in one thing: family.

2) my earliest memory: I have two. One is my third birthday party and also the day my sister was born.

Happy birthday Zero Unit RGB!
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Very, very nice work. I am rather enjoying the story. All the characters are very entertaining. Keep up the good work.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »