Reviews for Book of Black Pride
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
A very intriguing chapter. I liked it. Keep up the good work.
TRON0602 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Cool chapter and damn now I can't use that secret against you! I am impressed with Ahadi being the wuss and Uru being the brave one. Nice twist!
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Beware the mighty stick of doom! Hehehe. I loved it. Very nice work.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Just like Kovu said to Kopa in another story - lol. "It sucks to be you buddy!" I can picture Kovu laughing at Kopa for some funny reason in the next chapter?
TRON0602 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Yet another wonderful chapter. I laughed Kianu's superiority complex and hello Pumbaa with a stick. Kioni is right, fear that stick.

HAHA. Sucks to be you Kopa. You should learn, never mess with your lioness, especially Vitani.

I think a history lesson with Ahadi and Uru would be good.

Your questions:
1) I think Ahadi tried to play Hondari and whacked Uru with his stick. Big mistake. His punishment though is hard to imagine. Could she have castrated him? *evil grin*

2) I believe both genders are superior in their own ways. Women are more tolerant of pain visa vi childbirth and men are better workers at times.
TomMaier chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Wow, great chapter. The flashback was creepy...but needed. It ties in very well
Sherrylonglegs chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I don't believe Zazu is annoying. I like him and think he's funny.

I guess Kiara is a bit naive but she's still a teenager( I think) and many Disney heroines, minus a few, act like she does. It's no problem.
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
A sweet and insightful chapter. I rather enjoyed it. In regards to the question concerning Zazu, he is annoying at times (especially if you're a playful cub), but he has his purpose and good points.
TRON0602 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
1) I say Zazu is a bit of a blabbermouth. Not annoying but doesn't shut up.

2) Kiara in my opinion is more of a free spirit whose wisdom is hidden by her sense of childishness and false naivety.

Thimba and Hasani are some crazy planners. There is no such thing as Utopia. Utopia is just an idea that leads to another kind of control or another form of monarchy. Thanks for the shout out.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I really don't think Vitani will kill Kopa, but he just might be sleeping outside the cave for a week or two, that is what I'm guessing? LOL!

As for Kovu vs Kopa, I'd say it would be a draw and they more or less could have a new found respect for one another. Plus it kind of would be a little funny to see the two of them acting like a couple of big babies in front of Vitani and Kiara because of the wounds they gave to each other.
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Another very nice chapter. And yes, Kopa will survive Vitani's wrath. If only barely. I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
tmh1022 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I LOL'ed at what Neo said. Cute. And I think the chances of Kopa surviving Vitani's wrath are pretty slim...
As for #2, I say Kovu, since he is a trained assassin.
What a jerk Kianu was being. Sure he's been through a lot, but there's no reason to take it out on a little girl.
And so Timon gets to have a family after all! Yay!
But now, this black pride has been brainwashed and is headed toward the Pridelands? Hasani must have a vengeance for the Pridelanders since they foiled the plot with the hyenas. Oh dear...
TRON0602 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I thought it was sweet how Shujaa helped her. But then again his name means hero and thus he did what he felt was right. Thimba. Shit. He moves quick and now the Black Pride is after the Pride Landers.

1) Kopa will be in trouble when Vitani gets her claws on him. She has a short temper from being Zira's daughter, being a mother and dealing with Kopa's pranks. Run for Tamina Kopa. Even pregnant she can handle Tani.

2)Kovu. I am sorry to Kopa but Kovu was trained practically his whole life as a living weapon. Kopa had no such training. The only reason Kovu held back was because of Tani and Kiara. If they fought for real, Kopa would be with Mufasa.
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I think you are doing a wonderful job with this story already. And it amuses me to have Rafiki whacked in the head occasionally. Nice work.
tmh1022 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
So far this one's been pretty good. Keep up the good work!
1) Either knowledge or sincerity.
2) I honestly have know idea...

Oh and am I the only one irked by the way Hondari is glorified even though he ruined Scar's life?
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »