Reviews for Accidentally In Love
did his kit die too. :(
belladu57 chapter 66 . 1/1
Ok _
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 66 . 9/11/2015
so what happens? this is amazing and I want to know. :P please fix.
Guest chapter 66 . 8/25/2015
So I fell in love with this fanfiction and am soooo deeply sad its ending. Please, if possible post the renewed fic name. Thank you!
Every1's Beta chapter 66 . 7/17/2015
Well, i won't lie, i'm a little sad that this Hiatus is happening, but i can't truly blame you, my computer ended up dying less than a week ago, fortunately the man who repaired it was able to keep all of my files on it and nothing was lost.

You have my condolences:

I'll be waiting for you to come back to us! _~

Every1's Beta
Seth-the-Mouse chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. their first fight. 3
elderwolves chapter 65 . 5/20/2015
Oooh, this is awesome~! Finally! We're getting to the big reveal/emotional smack down of the matter! Can't wait for the next update! :D
AiMila chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
i have a question.
first please do not be offended or think that i dont like the story cause i really do!
But! is English ur first language?
valkiria32 chapter 65 . 5/19/2015
te entiendo cuando volví a la escuela toda la inspiración para escribir se fue T.T fue como si la escuela la tomo por cierto me encanto el capitulo :D
Dragon Skellington chapter 65 . 5/19/2015
I totally get the hiatus... kinda done that myself. But you have continued the story which is great! And I love the chapter. To be fair I kind of had to take a moment to remember what all had happened but it came to mind really easily, which lets me know that this is a really good story if it sticks with me that well. This is really well written and I love where the plot is going. Poor Jack! Great job overall~ *leaves a cookie*
Tigermike83 chapter 65 . 5/19/2015
Glad you are back! I feel so sorry for Aster not being allowed to know! I hope he forces Manny to include him in the secrets soon!
dragonstarize chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Please update great story
Tigermike83 chapter 64 . 1/7/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait to read what you have planned next!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
I was panicking when Bunny was eavesdropping and I was right when he was going to get the wrong idea. I also found it adorable when Jack pinched his ears... It was a nice fluffy moment and relieving that the pairing got back together... Good chapter!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
So does Jack remember and back to his old self or is he just remembering while still in his past self?
Oh, sorry for your loss and your brother, I at least hope he's doing fine now. I feel kinda bad reviewing like this, but I like to know... for you to be happy, so the least...