Reviews for Accidentally In Love
So I fell in love with this fanfiction and am soooo deeply sad its ending. Please, if possible post the renewed fic name. Thank you!
Every1's Beta chapter 66 . 7/17
Well, i won't lie, i'm a little sad that this Hiatus is happening, but i can't truly blame you, my computer ended up dying less than a week ago, fortunately the man who repaired it was able to keep all of my files on it and nothing was lost.

You have my condolences:

I'll be waiting for you to come back to us! _~

Every1's Beta
Seth-the-Mouse chapter 16 . 6/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. their first fight. 3
elderwolves chapter 65 . 5/20
Oooh, this is awesome~! Finally! We're getting to the big reveal/emotional smack down of the matter! Can't wait for the next update! :D
AiMila chapter 19 . 5/20
i have a question.
first please do not be offended or think that i dont like the story cause i really do!
But! is English ur first language?
valkiria32 chapter 65 . 5/19
te entiendo cuando volví a la escuela toda la inspiración para escribir se fue T.T fue como si la escuela la tomo por cierto me encanto el capitulo :D
Dragon Skellington chapter 65 . 5/19
I totally get the hiatus... kinda done that myself. But you have continued the story which is great! And I love the chapter. To be fair I kind of had to take a moment to remember what all had happened but it came to mind really easily, which lets me know that this is a really good story if it sticks with me that well. This is really well written and I love where the plot is going. Poor Jack! Great job overall~ *leaves a cookie*
Tigermike83 chapter 65 . 5/19
Glad you are back! I feel so sorry for Aster not being allowed to know! I hope he forces Manny to include him in the secrets soon!
dragonstarize chapter 1 . 3/8
Please update great story
Tigermike83 chapter 64 . 1/7
I really enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait to read what you have planned next!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
I was panicking when Bunny was eavesdropping and I was right when he was going to get the wrong idea. I also found it adorable when Jack pinched his ears... It was a nice fluffy moment and relieving that the pairing got back together... Good chapter!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
So does Jack remember and back to his old self or is he just remembering while still in his past self?
Oh, sorry for your loss and your brother, I at least hope he's doing fine now. I feel kinda bad reviewing like this, but I like to know... for you to be happy, so the least...
DokiDoki0725 chapter 39 . 12/28/2014
So does Pitch know that Jack isn't dead?
I wonder what Xandria said to Jack...
I'm happy the way this chapter turned out. Remorse then unexpected revival of life for the Guardians... Nice! Keep at, the story's great!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Yes! Look out! Jack's back everyone!
jaybird200 chapter 63 . 12/25/2014
I really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait to see what happens next