Reviews for Accidentally In Love
dragonstarize chapter 1 . 3/8
Please update great story
Tigermike83 chapter 64 . 1/7
I really enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait to read what you have planned next!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
I was panicking when Bunny was eavesdropping and I was right when he was going to get the wrong idea. I also found it adorable when Jack pinched his ears... It was a nice fluffy moment and relieving that the pairing got back together... Good chapter!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
So does Jack remember and back to his old self or is he just remembering while still in his past self?
Oh, sorry for your loss and your brother, I at least hope he's doing fine now. I feel kinda bad reviewing like this, but I like to know... for you to be happy, so the least...
DokiDoki0725 chapter 39 . 12/28/2014
So does Pitch know that Jack isn't dead?
I wonder what Xandria said to Jack...
I'm happy the way this chapter turned out. Remorse then unexpected revival of life for the Guardians... Nice! Keep at, the story's great!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Yes! Look out! Jack's back everyone!
jaybird200 chapter 63 . 12/25/2014
I really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait to see what happens next
DokiDoki0725 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Lemons please!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Accepting accepting!
Sorry pet peeve. Think except, everything but, x it out.
Mr.E to Mystery chapter 62 . 11/24/2014
wow, awesome chapter. totally worth the wait! and spoilers it was pitch :D,
Guest chapter 61 . 10/30/2014
Pleasepleaseplease update soonish! I love this story!
snowing-in-the-spring-time chapter 61 . 7/11/2014
awesome :D im really loving your story, it's very well written. keep up the awesome work 3 xx
itsallguchicauseyolo chapter 60 . 7/9/2014
All I need to say about this story is DAAMNNN PITCH! LAY THE FUDGE OFF LIKE FIND A NEW HOBBY OR SOMETHING! Like jeez. But I love how this story has played out so far. I loved the twists and the suspense. It was an amazing story to read and I hope to see more from it in the future.
Ps Pitch is a little hoe for not allowing jack to be happy.
-Red
Guest chapter 59 . 7/2/2014
What the f is this, i cant put the pieces together, is jack amd bunny together or not
Guest chapter 58 . 5/23/2014
Is she the the snow queen but not the Disney one