Reviews for Clary and Jace: Clary Gets Hurt
Callie antia chapter 18 . 9/16
Maybe include in the description that Sebastian does disgusting things to clary?
Fangirling chapter 18 . 8/22
Hia!
Please please write more! I'm loving it even though how saddening it is for clary and jace! I wish he was her first but it makes it more interesting that way and heart wrenching. I really want to see more so please post a new chapter, thanks for writing such an amazing story!
-signed, fan girl x
zachgoodet chapter 18 . 8/13
please update, this is really goode
Please please please update :(
I've been checking your story every few weeks because it's my favourite and I'd really like to know how it continues...
lizzie brooks chapter 18 . 7/5
clary should just kill herself
or tell jace to kill her
or izzy by needling her about max and all
lizzie brooks chapter 15 . 7/5
what the hell is wrong with you
lizzie brooks chapter 14 . 7/5
what the hell
lizzie brooks chapter 5 . 7/5
it's good i'll give in
much as I want clary to die I do love clace
lizzie brooks chapter 4 . 7/5
what?!
lizzie brooks chapter 3 . 7/5
epic
I just read a fanfic in which clary dies of cancer and now i'm reading this
I love this angel
though it is a bit bell and Edward - y
Are you going to post another one
Phoebe chapter 3 . 4/4
OMG- you have made me cry, this is so sad and I am only on chapter 2! Reading this when listening to night changes by one direction...
Sarah chapter 18 . 4/3
God you kill me. Gezzzz i love Jace he is so caring to her even if she has not told him. Please make another one hat tells me if she gets rid of the baby and when she tells Jace. p.s love you and your stories
Sarah chapter 15 . 4/3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Sarah chapter 14 . 4/3
I want to punch sebastain in the face. By the angel if i could reach through the computer i would. Great story by the way really gets mt nerves giong.