Reviews for Black Water
Lyla chapter 42 . 6/26
I know it sounds cheesy bur you're worth the wait :)
HawthornSword chapter 39 . 5/11
I seriously loved this, and now I'm going to start the sequel. Charlie is amazing, and more often than not the last week or so I have been laughing out loud or grinning like a maniac while reading this. Your writing is great, and so prolific! It inspires me to work harder at my own stories.
HawthornSword chapter 2 . 5/5
I absolutely love Charlie. I was laughing out loud this whole chapter. She's a lot of fun!
Diving in chapter 34 . 3/2
Charlie is totally crush worty in my opinion. And she didn't sound mary-sue-ish at all.
Diving in chapter 8 . 2/27
Charlie: Aaaaaaaaaannnnnddddddddd kiss! ! ! ! ! Me: Rolling on the floor from laughing too much.
Diving in chapter 5 . 2/27
I love Charlie's personality. And the "County morgue you stab 'em we slab 'em." I was rolling on the floor. Her and Stiles are perfect together.
The Lady Geek chapter 25 . 2/6
Bert and Ernie are totally gay. XD
Either Charlie watches Supernatural or reads the Supernatural Gospels or she's just awesome like that. Which one? (Please say number two)
Dreaming while awake chapter 6 . 1/22
Really awesome story so far, also I was really curious about the 'Bros antes azadas' bit because my main language is spanish and I was left like WTF... Then I remembered there are different types of spanish but my brain can't get around which spanish this is. Lol It sounded like bros before roast if I were to use my spanish.
xxDreamShadowxx chapter 33 . 1/13
"You're cooking?"
"Oh, shit,"
"What is it?"
"She's cooking,"
OMG! I didn't knew I was capable of laughing that hard! I even got to the level of crying! Seriously...
And Starlie 3 OTP... they are just so cute!
Kristen chapter 14 . 1/8
Everybody was in sooooo much character it was brilliant... well everybody being mostly Stiles, since Mel and Charlie are your own characters and you can make them be whoever you want them to be. lol Anyways! Fantastic chapter! And I am loving this story SOOOOOOOOOOO much, you have no idea.
Kristen chapter 11 . 1/8
This is undoubtedly, the most heart-wrenching chapter I have ever read on this website. And I have read a lot of shit on here.
Kristen chapter 8 . 1/7
I think this chapter definitely evened out well. It made you forget about the grief in the beginning and you were left smiling at the end :) Good show, Jolly good show!
Kristen chapter 7 . 1/7
I have to confess... I love this awkward stiles and charlie interaction. Like with an "LUV" luv. I luv it so much I don't even have the time to spell it correctly in order to express my gratitude. luv
Kristen chapter 2 . 1/7
I'm just gonna confess that I love Charlie, and she and I are pretty similar. The most similar characteristic being that she and I both thrive in awkward situations XD
Kristen chapter 1 . 1/7
THis was a combination between wanting to laugh and wanting to cry my eyes out. This is brilliantly written and should definitely be on top of the list of Teen wolf Fanfiction! I love that she's Lydia's friend first, and I LOVE that you captured Lydia so perfectly! literally, perfectly. Love every bit of this and I'm only at chapter one! URG! THIS IS SO EXCITING!