Reviews for Black Water (IN EDITING)
This is some good stuff, I'm addicted, honestly!
This is actually a kickass fanfic!
The soundtrack for this entire work is beautiful and should be acknowledged as such
January Lily chapter 20 . 3/9
I really enjoyed this chapter, friend! Thank you for writing it. I always enjoy how you write Charlie interacting with Stiles and Scott. She's the conscience they need...not to necessarily persuade them, but to tell them they're being dumb about something. Charlie is perfect for that role! You do so well at the characterization of canon characters. Sometimes I just get so sucked into things that I forget that Charlie isn't "real" (She can be real to me, right? haha) Anywho, lovely job, my friend! You delivered a wonderful chapter. Thank you! Hoping this finds you well. :)
This literally makes me so happy, I am unbelievably ecstatic every time you update.
ThePreviews chapter 21 . 3/7
This is amazing! Loving the budding friendship between Stiles and Charlie.
Wrennie10 chapter 21 . 3/6
I love how you write the characters. I’m so excited to read more.

I hope you have an awesome first day of work!
YourpalMoony chapter 21 . 3/6
AERATED you hit the ground running on this chapter again! I love how you open your chapters, they’re always so damn strong. Derek god damn Hale ladies and gentlemen. Yeah fuck you Derek, and your hatred of carpooling, at least she’s trying to make an environmental impact which you should care about since you’re always half naked in the woods. omg the way you described Derek’s muscles on his neck have me cracking up I can’t believe you just compared them to a conga, that is amazing.

I AM LIVING FOR CHARLIE AND DEREK, I love all their damn scenes, like when she stalked him through a target. There’s just so much cheekiness and snarkyness that I am so fulfilled right now. I am so glad Deaton has nurse Charlie, at least someone amongst this group is smart enough to check up on the poor dude.

That’s right Derek, can’t touch Charlie. You need her :D

Whatever, take his car, crash it in a ditch too while you’re at it -_-

and the Alpha is here! omg this was so exciting to read, you’re so good when it comes to pacing that I was literally panicking WITH THEM. YOU HURT CHARLIE? HOW DARE YOU. Stupid Peter. Low key giggling that he destroyed poor Stiles’ car. I feel like I say this a lot, but this was honestly one of my favorite chapters of yours so far. The pacing was consistent for the most part, until the Alpha got there, and then it picked up which I love so much. I really really enjoyed Derek and Charlie and I hope you give them more moments, maybe they can some day have some sort of mutual respect, something other than just tolerating each other for survival. I’m sorry i wasn’t able to help you with this chapter aside from talking about it, but you literally didn’t need my help, this is such perfection. I know you tend to doubt yourself from time to time, but I swear you have a really good handle on this story, on your characters, on your writing. Your writing is strong, and I know many many people agree with me. You got this! AND your writing is getting better and better. So stop doubting yourself, I am so excited for the next few chapters that are coming after this, because I am one of the lucky few who knows what to expect :D
YourpalMoony chapter 20 . 3/6
You always know how to start your chapters with the best possible ways. I am so so so very jealous of how you write Allison, it’s like…she’s an actual person how the frick do you do it? I’m loving Charlie and Allison, their whole little competition was great! I’m cracking up at Stiles and Scott and their stupidity out on the field, and Charlie is just shaking her head like “what are these idiots up to now”
AHHH SCOTT KNOWS THAT CHARLIE KNOWS, poor dude is freaking out! and now these two are bickering and i’m craving a snickers bar so bad :(
I’m so happy Charlie is like officially part of the gang now, and the fact she’s helping them makes my heart so happy. She fits in so easily, it feels like they’ve all been friends the entire time. Hehe, holding hands with Stiles omg.

PEOPLE ARENT FOREVER? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OMGGGGGGGGGG. I KNOW WHEN YOU DROP ANGST, I KNOW IT WHEN I SEE IT sljdfalks. omg Charlie getting busted by Mr. Harris, I am dead. She sure kicked some ass though!

THAT ENDING THOUGH, I LOVE THIS ENDING SO MUCH AND IT WAS SUCH A SMART IDEA. I bet you had your readers going crazy with that cliff hanger. Loved this chapter, loved the character interactions so much, everyone was written perfectly and very much in character! And I love your humor and how you use it to balance those dark moments and you do such a great job with it. I AM SO READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ESP SINCE I KNOW WHATS GOING DOWNNNN
avaflowers chapter 21 . 3/6
Yaasssssss! I was so happy to see the notification of a new chapter! Honestly, this is the best Teen Wolf fanfiction I have come across - and I have read a fair amount. Your writing is just gahhh. I love it. I can't even put it into words. Charlie is perfect, Black Water is perfect, you're perfect.
I'm just gonna be sitting here waiting (not so) patiently for the next chapter.
SupernaturalDiaries chapter 21 . 3/6
Ohhh my god I love this. I love the way Derek and Charlie interact it makes me so happy. Thank u for writing this so much ahhhhhh
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 21 . 3/6
Reading this chapter just made me really look forward to Charlie and Derek bonding in the future. I can see her being that annoying little sister figure that Derek still adores even if she is a pain in the butt lol Derek will also be someone who can help her become stronger and someone to go to for tough love. For now I'll look forward to how the trio deals with a psycho alpha hunting them in the school.
fighter61998 chapter 21 . 3/6
Stiles did something very dangerous, even if it paid off. Charlie is gonna be so paranoid after this. Love the chapter!
Valkyrie101 chapter 21 . 3/6
Another amazing chapter, man! I really love the angles your taking with Charlie’s reactions to the boys (and Scott’s initial plan with Alison especially) It just feels so fresh. You’re just really reminding me why I love this character so much. Honestly, she’s wonderful and you’re so great at writing her and the narrative in such a way that a familiar story feels new every time you read it.
EmmWally chapter 1 . 3/6
Love it. Scott's smug face and all, can't wait for the next update.
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »