Reviews for Black Water (IN EDITING)
narelclollie chapter 4 . 11/29
Great chapter! I enjoyed the bonding moment with Mel and Charlie! Really enjoying the Stiles and Charlie interactions!
narelclollie chapter 3 . 11/28
I love how effortlessly Stiles and Charlie can fall into easy conversation! Love the banter between Danny and Charlie! Can't get over how much I love this story!
narelclollie chapter 2 . 11/27
Charlie is freakin' awesome! I love her! Really enjoying all the character interactions! Amazing chapter!
narelclollie chapter 1 . 11/22
Wow, this is really good! It's interesting and well written! I love the easy banter between Lydia and Charlie, I like their friendship! Love Charlie's sarcastic personality! I really like this story so far! Great chapter!
maia chapter 29 . 11/13
please please please put your story up... :))))))))
skashley7 chapter 1 . 11/15
I really love your story, Charlie is an amazing character and I really like the edits your doing, it just makes me love the story more. hope you update soon!
ThrowDust chapter 12 . 10/21
What!? why take them down. Can i not re-read them when you edit them. I was so into the story and now I really want to find out what happens!
TheMMMG chapter 2 . 9/27
I really like the new addition to the story, Donald is perfect! I also like the changes, but I have to admit, I missed the threat of honey, bees, and eyeballs you used to have :)
jemlou chapter 38 . 9/20
Okay. First things first - this story was AMAZING. I have loved every single moment of this lovely gem of a tale. From your interpretation of the characters, your OC's contribution to canon, the writing style and the overall story itself. I have been reading this non-stop for days now and I am in awe by how much I love it. Like, I probably shouldn't have read this first before any other story in this particular fandom as now I honesty can't see any other matching your great standard! I think your story may have ruined any other Teen Wolf fic in all honesty! And I mean that as a compliment :)

I adore your OC. So much, it's unreal! I love her overall style, her humour and her quirkiness - you've managed to create such a great OFC without making her one bit Mary-Sue and I do applaud you for that. I really can see Charlie weaving well within the TV show and it's kind of a disappointment to think that she's not actually in it now that I think about it, she really fit in that well. Her interactions with the canon characters are so great and I'll apologise now for the following gushes about said relationships...

I'll mention her relationship with Lydia first because I really do find it lovely. Like, the pair of them are complete opposites in so many regards and bicker constantly and yet you really get the feel that they care about each other a lot. I do love their friendship and their banter! In a way, it does remind me of my own friendships. And obviously Allison's too is great - and Charlie's interactions with the Argent Clan (like, I had a smile on her face when she's speaks to Allison's father - the girl has balls! haha). I also like how you've kept her relationship with Scott quite steady, rather than rushing in with that just because of the whole Stiles/Charlie angle. I really have enjoyed to read that they're just friends of friends and slowly progressing with that, it makes their relationship more real in a sense. I hope to see them great friends in the future! Derek and Charlie - gotta love them! It humours me to no ends how easily this girl can get under other characters' skin and I do believe you've managed to write it so honestly! And of course, who can forget the adorable couple themselves. I just adore how you've weaved Stiles and Charlie's relationship into your story and haven't just made it the main focus. I find the steady build so refreshing and the slow realisation from Charlie about her feelings for Stiles was cute. There really is something so believable and honesty between the two of them and I know that their building friendship will make it all the more satisfying if (when!) they become something more. I do think you've managed to build the Charlie/Stiles relationship very well and well done for doing so!

I also found Charlie's home life very interesting to read too as well as how it built her as a character. Her mother leaving, her father's death and moving in with her Aunt Mel was crafted in a very nice way - you didn't just lay it on thick with us in a way that was simply expositional, you've kept it building throughout the chapters and moulded Charlie's character around the events. It has given us more of a feel for Charlie as a person and given us something behind all the dry humour. I really do like Mel as a character too and think her interactions with Charlie are equally as great as the rest. Though I do think one of my personal favourite relationships in this story (other than Stiles and Charlie of course) is Charlie and her father's. While we never have met her father, just Charlie's narrative about all that he's taught her has built such a lovely image of the pair. I do find it very beautiful in a sad sort of way really.

The overall story itself is just written so well and apart from perhaps the occasional typo, I can see no flaws. Honestly, it might just be me gushing too much but I really have enjoyed reading this story very much. It has to be one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time and not just from the Teen Wolf fandom. I can see myself re-reading this story again and while I really would happily go on about how much I love this story, I feel as if I'm rambling a bit! Plus, once I'm done with this review I can get on to reading the sequel! :) Again - Amazing story! :D

On a side note - I also really enjoyed each of the chapter's playlists. It feels like you've put such intense thought into this story and I just love that! This story really does stand out so much further than the rest!
Havane 31 chapter 38 . 8/25
Your fanfic rocks.

And I don't know what to add. It's just freaking addictive, seriously.
So, yeah 8)
Eviline chapter 18 . 8/23
The sheer stupidity of Scott and Stiles' plan always makes me want to punch them in the face. At least Charlie's funny..
AnonymousWriter5859 chapter 1 . 8/1
This story is phenomenal. Everything about it is glorious. I cannot count how many times I've read this and it gets better every single time!
TeacupTango chapter 1 . 8/1
B-But I love Stiles. I love this, brings me back tow hen I first watched Teen Wolf. You've really wrapped this up like a pro. Oh my, overgrown fetus. LMAO. Great job. I want to make it to the next chapters.
I think that the shirt that stiles wears, the captain America shirt, is actually a The Who shirt
smokeandfangs chapter 11 . 7/29
I absolutely love that you encourporated a moment between Jackson and Charlie. Jackson is rarely involved in anything like this in OC fanfictions. He's just the asshole boyfriend of Lydia who makes respectable cameos here and there. But this bit in this chapter made him feel more real. More attached to the story. Which is appreciated seeing as many forget he was a large part of the show before he made his departure. Jackson was a lot more then just his attitude and his ex girlfriend. He had a past, and a heart that not many got to see. So, thank you for writing that in. X
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »