Reviews for Black Water (IN EDITING)
Ms.Fortunate chapter 2 . 2/20
OK so I definitely missed your stories and reading your rewrites made me love this fic all over again. You've certainly got a way with words (and references)! Now I'm going to lose a bunch of sleep while I try to read through the rest of these chapters. Brilliant work as always. I'm really loving the addition of Donald!
dakr1201 chapter 13 . 2/17
I love Charlie so freaking much! As someone who thoroughly enjoys sarcasm and uses puns often, I love when a character is super witty! And those references! I can't contain my enthusiasm! You are an amazing writer and I cannot wait to read more!
LonelyGiant chapter 13 . 2/16
The editing is so worth it. The first time around, it was knitted (perhaps, crocheted) to following the timeline of the show. This flows more smoothly, pushing Charlie (The OG of OCs) further into the spotlight. I feel like I know her better after reading this.

Donald is the tits. Everyone deserves a supportive and infectiously smiling John Boyega-type in their lives. And, there's a bunch of little things (interactions, responses, inner monologues) you've added that make the relationships more cohesive, like kneading plot-dough to get a good gluten membrane.

I'm super bummed that my literary experience has come to an end. But, I'm willing to chill...til the next episode.
Rhiannon chapter 13 . 2/13
Hiya, your writing is bloody rad and i absolutely adore all the witty references. I thoroughly enjoy this story. 10/10. Its my go to when insomnia hits. So that means, like, every night. Keep up the good work man.
EllieDragon chapter 13 . 2/12
ooooooo.o can't wait for your next update! I look forward to these so much!
Fahdza chapter 13 . 2/7
This was great, I actually teared up a couple of times.
TheMMMG chapter 13 . 2/2
Great chapter as always! I love the new edition with Donald - I think it's great that Charlie has a close friend she can turn to and I think you nailed their relationship. Please update soon! With Stiles and Charlie in the next one? Great job!
Siddystar101 chapter 13 . 2/1
I have the patience of a Stiles in these situations.. more chapters would be incredibly nice...
Lil Miss Sunshine14 chapter 13 . 2/1
It was great , although there was a small spelling error with the word are instead of arm. I honestly hate Kate, Im curious to see how her and charlie intrract this time. Will Donald ever be heard or seen on person?
zvc56 chapter 13 . 1/31
This was always one of my favorite scenes! I just love the emotion it gives off! I like to hear about Charlie's past and about her mom because despite all the rough patches she turned out ok! Thank you for writing this chapter. I really enjoyed it! Until next time!
Lizverse chapter 13 . 1/30
Wow... this really was an emotional roller coaster. I didn't have the pleasure to read the first version, but I'm curious about how this looked without Donald... He really is a stupidly good friend, and I love it every time we get to see him. As always, I am blown away :D Looking forward to the next update.
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 13 . 1/30
Wooooow, I'm so excited every time you add another chapter! I can definitely see why you are reposting with updates, these additions with Donald are amazing. And the updated relationship with Mel, I love seeing her more fleshed out, and with more interactions.

All of your OC's in this story are amazing, I'm so impressed with each new chapter! You're doing amazing, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to next!
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 13 . 1/30
Whenever I get an alert for this story I think 'oh she'll never top the last chapter, it was too good" and you prove me wrong every time. I was so close to crying this chapter, I love learning more about Charlie and what she's went through. She's my favourite OC yet. Her and mel's relationship is so realistic and lovely and I adore them. You're a magnificent writer and I eagerly await the next chapter!
blouwoods chapter 13 . 1/30
Gosh! You're right; This was an emotional rollercoaster. I was crying during Charlie and Mel's confrontation.
I just started reading your edited chapters and they are even better than the previous versions (and I was like in love with your writing so that's saying a lot). I just love Donald! I'm so glad you added him to the story (also good choice on the faceclaim! john boyega is a sweetheart!). Do you plan on making him visit Charlie? I would love to see how the other characters would interact with him.
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 13 . 1/30
Charlie's social skill are definitely interesting lol At least she was just herself because the Argent's could probably spot a fake attitude in a moment. They are truly a terrifying family that clearly need some good therapy, how Allison turned out adorable and normal is surprising. I am really loving Charlie's friendship with Donald.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »